Chapter 10 : "Their babies would look so cute."

______________________________

"My feet are killing me." I whined in pain.

"For godssake Ellie, we've been here for fifteen minutes only and you're already tired?!" Rose said, shaking her head at me.

"Oh shut up, I'm not an athlete like you alright, I'm a normal human." I pointed out to Rose.

"Are you saying athletes aren't normal humans?" Laurel asked me, chuckling.

"Well not really, kind of, I don't know." I answered.

"Well they are, so shutup and let's go to Forever21." Rose said, pointing at Forever21 that we're unintentionally heading towards.

If you haven't figured out yet, The Girls Day started, It's currently three PM, the girls and I decided to go to our local mall now and then we're having a sleepover at Laurels since we've never been to her house.

I hate walking though. I'm lazy. That's a fact. And they're both forcing me to move my legs now which I don't tolerate.

I just can't wait till we go get something to eat.

We walked into the store and Rose spotted a casual black cropped tank that apparently caught her attention, Laurel went to a floral dress.

And then there's me.

Staring at a very beautiful creature.

No, it wasn't a boy.

It was far, far better.

It was what the boy was holding in his hands.

Starbucks. From what I can tell, Caramel Frappe.

I need that. Right now.

"Ellie, what do you think?"

"Oh my god, Ellie!"

"ELLIE!!" Rose suddenly yelled, startling me while waving her hand frantically in front of my face.

"Yes?" I answered, after I'd jumped a little.

"I've said your name way too many times, what are you looking at?" Rose said questioningly.

I said nothing but pointed at the caramel heaven.

"Oh yes, he does have nice veiny arms." Laurel said dreamingly.

"Hoe, I'm not talking about his arms.." I said, taking a look at the guy's arms. "Even though they're pretty nice.." I added with a smile before continuing, "but, look at the cup he's holding." I finished.

"Oh," Laurel said coming to realization while Rose is laughing, "but he's still cute." Laurel added.

"Girl!" Rose said giving Laurel a puzzled look, "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, a very cute one." I continued for Rose.

"Yeah, so? I still find him the most attractive but truth has to be told and that guy is cute." Laurel explained, giving us a pointed look.

Rose and I looked at Laurel for five seconds, not convinced with what she's saying, before I sighed and said, "Anyways, back to square one, what did you wanna tell me, Rose?"

"Oh right, look," Rose said, holding up the typical cropped tank and a ripped white pair of boyfriend jeans, "Are these worth spending money on?" She finally asked.

"Hmmm," I took a moment to think about it, "I mean, they're cute, but I can swear to god you have that same top, why do you need two?" I asked.

"Because I feel like it." Rose shrugged.