Chapter 63 : This boy has no manners.

Sania stop writing making out scenes challenge, but anyways,

Songs of the chapter :
Falling all in you - Shawn Mendes
Cuz I love you - Lizzo

Chapter 63 : This boy has no manners.

********************************************

I was making out with Aaron for like the fifth time this week.

It all started out when we got into his car, we had just finished school, and we were supposed to head home and have dinner with my parents.

I don't recall how we ended up in the backseat of the car but Aaron has pulled me to his lap, and I was now straddling him. Aaron's hands were roaming on my bare legs, as I happened to be wearing a skirt today, that reached my knees.

Aaron moaned against my mouth when I lightly tugged on his hair, and that made me even more into it. The fact that I'm straddling Aaron as I wear a skirt, is sending waves of electricity through my entire body.

The sensation Aaron and I were feeling didn't allow us to stop, even though we're still in the school's parking lot. Even if it's empty, any student can randomly show up.

Sure enough, right after thinking that, Aaron and I heard a knock on the car's window.

I gasped and instantly pulled away from Aaron, looking flushed and embarrassed, as I sat next to him.

Aaron rolled the window down, glaring at the intruder, who, ofcourse, is Ethan. This boy has no manners.

"What the hell do you want?" Aaron asked and Ethan kept on grinning at us, pissing us off further.

"Oh, I was having fun watching two love birds sucking each other's lips off." Ethan responded and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're not funny," I said and then widened my eyes, "how long have you been here?!"

"No worries," Ethan laughs, "I just came here."

"Why did you come here?" Aaron asked Ethan again.

"I saw your car from afar and thought I'd catch up to tell you guys that I've planned on throwing a party." Ethan said, not taking notice of how I was fiddling and fixing my skirt, along with my hair.

I was still soaking in embarrassment and he's not even aware of that.

"I thought you didn't throw parties because you'd have to clean up the next day." I replied and Ethan rolled his eyes.

"That's true, but I've never thrown one and I figured I should before high school ends for us." Ethan explained and I chuckled.

"So it's this weekend?" Aaron asked and Ethan nodded.

"Yes, Saturday." Ethan confirmed and I pouted.

"Make it on Friday, I'd prefer that more." I said and Aaron laughed, kissing the side of my head afterwards and my heart fluttered.

"No one cares what you prefer, it's my party, I should get to decide." Ethan replied and I furrowed my brows at him.

"Calm your tits, bruh." I responded and Ethan started laughing.