Chapter 18 : Aaron is fucking hot, point blank.

REMEMBER THAT I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU READ AND DONT VOTE.

If anyone has noticed and is like what the fuck, yes i did change the description of the book a little bit because i didnt like it.

Chapter 18 : Aaron is fucking hot, point blank.

******************************************

This is starting to get annoying.

Who am I kidding? It's always been this way.

Why do we have to have so many tests? One after the other, I barely have time to function!

I have a calculus test tomorrow, I promised myself to study it since the beginning of the week, but ofcourse, I procrastinated.

I'm so confused.

I understand some of it because for the first fifteen minutes in class I was concentrating and then before I knew it, my mind drifted off to other things.

Like books and celebrities and 'oh my god, I wish I can be in a Wattpad book and fall in love with Blake Eaton'.

I'm so stupid, Why can't I understand Math?

You're not going to get anywhere in life if you can't solve equations.

Yay! I'm gonna fail at life!

Can't wait to live alone with five dogs and watch Netflix constantly when I'm forty.

Shit.

How will I go to school like this tomorrow? I don't understand anything. I'm gonna fail.

I'm gonna be the only idiot in class who isn't solving anything and I might even cry, who knows?

Oh my god. I'm so pathetic. I'm deadass crying right now.

I'm just seriously worried and overthinking.

I really think I'm mentally messed up because the first thing that came to my mind in the middle of my crisis moment is recording a video of me crying and whining and sending it to our group chat.

I basically filmed myself crying in a dog filter saying "I can't do this anymore, this is too much, Math is just a bitch."

They're all sending me a bunch of laughing emojis, but not one of them told me 'it's gonna be okay'.

*Y'all are fake friends, why arent u calming me down instead of making jokes about this* I texted the dumbasses.

Ethan is literally making a meme out of this.

He's all like :

Me when mom wakes me up to go to school.

Me when I need to pee but there's no bathroom nearby.

Me when I have to clean my room.

Rose is just saying 'ur dumb Ellie' over and over again.

Joey and Nathan didn't see the text yet.

Aaron is being silent about it.

Laurel said 'How am I friends with you'.

Oh my god, they don't understand.

This is it, no one will ever understand me and I'll die alone in the corner.

This is serious, I'm so scared, I don't know what to do.

I tried, I really tried to understand and solve, but I can't seem to get any answer right.

And then Aaron called me.