OTHER BOOKS

thank you again for supporting this book! If you're interested, i'm currently working on several books! you can find it all on my account!

as of right now, this is what I have!

~

Title : Extensively Involved
Genre : Romance

Title : Extensively Involved Genre : Romance

Maybe I should get out of here.

Okay, just a quick glance, I'm sure I won't find anything.

I turn my phone's flashlight on and get off the bed. I take a deep breath as I kneel down.

Suddenly I'm gasping so loud, my hands are shaking, and I feel like I might vomit. I didn't know I'd be met with a human body. Stabbed in the middle of his chest.

                                                                  ______________________

Karla Lynn Abner is a teenager with family issues, who found one solution out of it, that led her to being called a troublesome bad girl.
No one suspected that the fierce Karla would fall for
Wesley Robert Cobain. But when a murder takes place a certain night, she finds herself accidentally involved. And three seconds later, she finds herself running away from the crime scene with the one and only Wesley who manages to find a hiding spot for the both of them.
Will Wesley be all it takes to change Karla and bring out the good in her, or will they both be a bad influence on one another as they get tugged into a murder case?
With everyone blaming them, the police on their tail, their bosses watching them, and a crazy ex, Karla is yet to find out.

||ongoing||

**********

Title : Little Time
Genre : Short Story

Grace & VanceLike air and winds they drift awayTo their own world, everydayTheir Love so pure, one that curesA Love so simple, a Love so kind

Grace & Vance
Like air and winds they drift away
To their own world, everyday
Their Love so pure, one that cures
A Love so simple, a Love so kind

||completed||

*********

thank uu ~Sania