Chapter 7 : YOU ALWAYS OVERTHINK.

A/N JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I FOUND IN MY NOTES :

They meet when she accidentally gets into his car and since then he makes fun of her at school and everything and they click (wow so unoriginal) and fall in love bye

^^^^ thats what I wrote when I came up with the idea of this book...

Chapter 7: YOU ALWAYS OVERTHINK

____________________________________

I got home worried.

To say I'm fucking worried in an understandment.

To say about Aaron is shocking.

I can't help it though.

The way that he went from laughing and smiling to getting angry and leaving worried me sick.

I watched Riverdale, fangirled, tweeted about how "OBSESSED I AM WITH THIS SECOND SEASON." but once I was done with that, I got worried again.

I just feel so bad.

Judging by how he looked when I mentioned his parents, I can't help but think it's a touchy subject for him.

Well, obviously.

And here I am torturing myself thinking about reasons why.

What if his parents passed away?

What if he doesn't have a strong relationship with them?

What if they're abusive or something?

I doubt two of these choices but anything can happen.

I'll tell him to go to his house when our next tutoring session happens, I need to find out.

Are you serious? That's what you care about? Knowing what is it? It's none of your business.

I feel really bad!

Sighing, I decided to just call him.

It's still eight and I'm home alone, might as well call him.

On the third ring, Aaron actually picked up.

"Ellie?"

"Yes, Hi."

"Hi? Is there something wrong?"

"What, I can't call you unless there's something wrong?"

"No, not at all, just never thought you'd be the one to make the first move.." Aaron said and I groaned, practically hearing his smirk.

That's how you know, he's back. When he smirks.

"I ain't making no moves Dumb Trump, I just wanted to say I'm sorry... "

"Sorry? For what?"

"Umm, well, you know how like today, you just left the library without saying anything and I feel like I said something wrong and I'm so sorry, I never meant to offend you or make you upset, I thought we were having a normal conversation, I didn't-"

"Ellie, what are you talking about?"

Huh.

"About today! When I asked you what your parents thought of 'Second' and you just never answered, you kind of just left and all and Aaron, I'm really sorry, I didn't know your parents passed away or maybe you just don't like them, I don't know, whatever it is."

It was silent for three seconds before Aaron started laughing.

What the hell?

"What in the name of god are you laughing about?" I exasperated, furrowing my brows though Aaron couldn't see my confused expression.