Chapter 49 : I need to stop doubting myself.

***************************************

"Just give me anything, any answer." Our annoying teacher said to me over and over again as I sat there, awkwardly gawking at her.

If I do give her any answer though, she'll realize that it was a waste of time and I'll embarrass myself further than I have because the answer is probably wrong.

Why can't teachers leave us alone? Like, seriously, I told you I don't know the fucking answer.

"What, nothing came to your mind?" She asked again and I wished the ground would swallow me whole right now.

If something came onto my mind, it's already gone because she's increasing my anxiety and testing my patience right now.

I shook my head no and she nodded before proceeding to ask someone else.

Derek per usual knew the answer but that wasn't my problem. The main problem was, I knew the answer too but was too afraid to say it.

I need to stop doubting myself.

"It was very easy, why do you like to act stupid?" Ethan said from next to me, teasing me.

I threw Ethan my most mastered disgusted face yet, "You're not smart at all, atleast I'm acting."

"Fuck you." Ethan smiled at me and I snorted.

"I wouldn't choose you." I shrugged and Ethan gasped.

"Alright, I'm offended now!" Ethan said, perhaps a little too loudly and when I got ready to reply, the teacher beat me to it.

"Stop talking!" She suddenly screamed, glaring at us, and Ethan got so startled, I nearly jumped from my seat laughing.

Rose suddenly whispered to us from behind us, "Why does she assume that we want to learn the last day before Christmas break?"

"Exactly." I muttered back, sighing as I checked the time again. Seven more minutes. I guess I can handle that.

Not only is this the last class, it's also the last day before Christmas break, and this bitch expects us to actually be active.

I know it's rude and very disrespectful to call teachers names, but this damn one gets on my nerves.

When the ball rang, Ethan, Rose, Laurel and I looked at each other, grinning that it's finally over and quickly made a move to get up and leave class.

As we walked outside of class in search for the rest of the boys, Ethan asked me, "Can you go out with us or you still don't know?"

I laughed, "Yes, I'm going."

Ethan clapped his hands and I gave him a weird look along with Laurel.

"You know, the only reason I'm going out with y'all is because you've been nice all week and you surely deserve to see my face outside of school for an extra treat." I said as sassily as I possibly can and all three of Laurel, Rose, and Ethan gave me disgusted looks.

I just rolled my eyes back at them, "I really need to use the bathroom, I'll see you guys today?"

"Bye Oreo." Ethan waved at me happily and I laughed.

"Aaron will kill you." I said back as I walked to the restroom and then laughed again as I heard Ethan mimic me to the girls.

I was on my period unfortunately which meant I spent a good time in the bathroom. Half of it panicking because I couldn't find any pads at first.