Chapter 48 : "Fine, but you owe me."

god school's been going on for a week and i already feel like shit can someone like please shoot me? I promise i will allow my ghost access to my wattpad account and it will continue updating i just need to get out of this world

Please vote and comment :( feedback matters so much to me, and i'm open to any sort of criticism!

Chapter 48 : "Fine, but you owe me."

********************************************

I get startled when someone rests their hands on my shoulders and turn around to find Aaron laughing.

I scoffed angrily, "You scared me."

"You're late to class." Aaron said and I shrugged.

"Yeah I know, I had to..," I started explaining and then furrowed my eyebrows at Aaron, "You're late to class too!"

Aaron laughed at me again, "I am aware of that, wanna skip?"

"Huh?"

"Let's just skip class today." Aaron shrugged and I shook my head immediately.

"No, that's really not a good idea." I said, turning around to head to class again.

"Oh come on, we can have coffee and come back at lunch time." Aaron convinced me again, walking next to me.

"Do you always have to bribe me with food?" I grinned at Aaron and he rolled his eyes.

"Is that a yes?"

I sighed and stopped walking, "What if they call our parents?"

"I don't think anyone would notice, it's just forty five minutes!" Aaron exclaimed and I looked around uneasily.

"Is that even enough time for us to leave and come back?" I replied, not believing that I'm still out of class and discussing this with Aaron.

"It's more than enough, we can skip another class if you want." Aaron shrugged as if it's a no big deal.

I looked around biting my lip, thinking about it. I mean, what harm can happen? It's my senior year, and I still haven't ever snuck out of school.

"No, you know," I said hesitantly, "one class should be enough."

"So it's a yes?" Aaron smirked at me and I sighed.

"It is." I nodded with a grin and Aaron suddenly held my hand and led us away.

He truly has no idea what him simply holding my hand does to me.

He has no idea that I've been feeling alot better about myself, and that I have been loving the idea of just living, exploring, and going on adventures, all because of him.

Maybe everything that I've done this year doesn't necessarily classify as an adventure to others, but for me, it's more than I thought I would ever do, and I'm loving it.

Once Aaron and I reached his car, he swiftly pulled his hand away, making me sigh. I kind of miss the warmth his touch brings.

"Where do you wanna eat?" Aaron asked me as he started his car.

"Just anywhere with coffee." I replied and Aaron nodded.

"You're a bad influence, Aaron Owens." I stated, crossing my arms.

I expected Aaron to reply with a snarky remark but he surprised me, "You're fucking beautiful, Ellie Rosell."

I took a deep breath in, trying to calm my heartbeat.