Chapter 56 : "Well, teach me then."

Songs of the chapter:

Us - James Bay.
Easy - Camila Cabello.

(Us is one of my favorite songs in the world because, 1/After 2/Feels. )

Chapter 56 : "Well, teach me then."

***************************************

"It's my turn to use it, Oreo." Aaron said, looking at me expectantly as he pulled his hand towards me.

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to glance at him as I replied, "There's no turns in using the remote Aaron, don't be stupid."

"You should listen to what your guest says." Aaron replied.

"You're not a guest and you know that." I said back, looking at Aaron.

Aaron grinned at me, "You think I'm family now? Oh godness, this girl's in love with me."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, slapping Aaron lightly on his biceps, "Shut up."

If only he knew that I am in love with him. Which explains why I called him and told him to come over as soon as I heard about his mom's operation.

She's going to have a surgery, that's what was eventually decided, and it takes place about four hours away from here so, I convinced Aaron not to go, but to come here instead.

I feel like it would be too hard for Aaron to stay there for hours, all alone. He also told me that his mom practically persuaded him to not be there, and promised to call him as soon as her operation's finished. I'm just glad she's being positive about it.

Crazy how she changed the moment she felt as though she might lose her life. It's shitty that it took her losing her life to realize that her sons need her. But atleast she did try. And I hope she'll be okay.

Aaron thankfully agreed to come over for the day, my parents are working late anyways, and they know about Aaron's situation so they felt compassionate enough to allow him to spend the day with me here.

The entire past week has been hectic honestly, everything happened so fast and at once. Aaron's mom's surgery and Tuesday's fight were so unexpected.

When I went back to the office after I'd ran to the bathroom, and had a bad anxiety attack, I found the four kids who came onto me actually speaking the truth. That easily.

I was relieved in a way because I learned that none of the other students knew about the assault, but still disappointed because not only our principal knew at that point but so did Ethan and Joey.

They explained to us all that Brad had paid them to do that, but they apparently had no idea about the real story, it's just what he asked them to say.

They were suspended for two days, and so was Brad. I didn't see him but Aaron found out from someone and told me. The mere thought of that smug look he had on his face as we walked to the principal's office makes me wanna throw up. I wish I could stop seeing him forever.

Aaron, Joey, and Ethan just had detention, because apparently they should've called a teacher instead of acting out on their own. Bullshit.