Chapter 13: What a great scene we make.

SPECIAL THANKS TO   natmarkk2 aualee Kit-Kat_Fernanda itssaliicee Tesstaemin4eva xxyy3322 muffin_sunshine girlywritesx @macy_4567

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SENT ME THE CUTEST MESSAGES AND COMMENTS AND VOTED AND ARE THE FIRST EVER TO ENCOURAGE ME AND I'LL ALWAYS REMEMEBER THAT.

Love yall Xx

Chapter 13 : What a great scene we make

*****************************

I can't believe I did this.

I should just throw it away.

Or eat it myself.

Why do I get myself in these shitty situations?

Why am I so sensitive?

And, why do I always overthink?

Like I swear to god, the moment I stepped in the house yesterday, all I thought about was the damn pasta that was wasted.

My mind looked a little something like this:

-What if Aaron was starving and I just so heartlessly wasted his food for my own pleasure?

-What did that pasta ever do to end up on Aaron's hair?

-I'm really hungry.

-What will my mom say once she finds out I ruined the white hoodie she washed the day before yesterday?

-What will be Aaron's revenge?

-Why did I do this to myself?

-I'm sooo hungry.

And the only solution I thought of was making it up to Aaron.

I mean, I feel slightly guilty for him.

He was going to eat his pasta in peace till I ruined it.

His mom spent time cooking that pasta and I ruined it.

What if they don't have enough money and the only time they did, Aaron didn't get to enjoy it because of me?

Yep. That's it. That's how I ended up making a half burned, half edible pasta for Aaron.

That Youtube tutorial was shit, let me tell you.

How did the guy cook it so perfectly? How did he add the right amounts of everything?

I added way too much salt, and way too little cheese.

I might have eaten all the cheese along the way.

Point is, the pasta is in a plastic container in my bag and I still haven't shown it to Aaron.

"Tell them Ethan, why won't you tell them about the time you were fifteen and peed your pants?" Nathan asked Ethan, teasing him.

"He what?" Rose said, already laughing.

"Shut up Nathan." Ethan said, looking down.

"Oh come on Ethan, just tell the girls." Aaron said, smirking at Ethan.