chapter 28 : "I love you, Ellie."

Chapter 28 : "I love you, Ellie."

DO NOT GET TOO EXCITED SOMETIMES CLICKBAITS CAN BE FUN.

********************************

I woke up to pretty much everyone chatting outside but for some reason, they're doing it loudly.

But will that stop me from trying to sleep again? Absolutely not.

I turned around, trying to get more comfortable.

For godssake, why can't they just shut the fuck up for once and let me sleep?

I heard the door click open which means someone is planning to wake me up and since I don't feel like getting up, I'm gonna pretend that I'm too deep into my sleep, that I can't hear anything.

I felt the footsteps getting closer and then someone dropped next to me.

And then it was just complete silence.

Okay?

I'm sure they'll wake me up any minute now.

Any minute.

Still nothing. Okay, what the hell? Now this is getting too uncomfortable.

Maybe I can open my eyes slightly and peak quickly.

No, what if they notice and then I'll have to get up!

I finally make my mind up and decide to steal a glance, I'm sure I can play it off just like I do everyday!

It was shocking. The second I opened my eyes into very thin slits, which trust me requires intense work and great skills, I was met with a familiar beautiful green eyes.

Aaron was just staring at me, I guess. I couldn't really see clearly but that's as far as I got.

"Oreo." He whispered as he gently shook my right shoulder.

Now let me get this straight. I have never been woken up so calmly. Everyone always yells at me, and it's fine, I know they got a point, I don't get up easily.

This is fresh. I like it.

Yet I pretend to stay asleep, maybe he'll go away!

"Oreo!" Aaron repeats, not whispering anymore, but still in a low voice nevertheless.

I don't make a move.

Holy shit, I'm not wearing a bra! Oh my god, is Aaron Owens looking at my nipples through my shirt now?

Naaah, this hoodie is too oversized, it'll make a decent job at covering my chest.

Suddenly, he removes his hand from my shoulder, and the warmth that was left due to the small contact slips away.

Please return your hand, please return your hand.

Okay, Ellie, What the hell?!

What happened next shocked me even more. I felt the same warm arms lift the blanket I had on me higher to cover my arms, which were left free to shiver that they needed Aaron's warmth.

I hear Aaron's sigh followed by his footsteps heading away from me.

"She's not waking up, just leave her to sleep." I hear Aaron inform whoever is on that other side of the door.

Okay now I just feel guilty. Do I feel guilty enough to get up and spend a few hours with my friends or not?

I guess not, I'll just go back to sleep.