Chapter 4 : Do I just hug him?

____________________________________

I was pacing back and forth nervously in front of the door.

Aaron just texted me that he'll be here in a couple minutes.

We exchanged numbers yesterday in physics before the teacher came in.

And it's nerve-racking.

He's probably terrible at Physics, and understands chemistry very well, just chose to mess with me. By telling me he's coming over and never showing up.

My parents approved, they said as long as my bedroom door is left open. Typical.

This is it. It's been fifteen minutes.

He isn't coming.

Wow Ellie, it isn't even you who got yourself into an embarrassing situation, it was someone else this time.

I was shocked to hear the doorbell ringing. Oh. He's here.

You're too quick to judge, tone it down?

I took a deep breath, smoothed out my T-shirt, and opened the door.

Don't swoon, don't swoon, don't swoon.

That's pretty much what I have to say to myself every time I see this boy.

He's fine as hell damn..

"You're late." I said, acting cool, as if I'm not intimidated by him wearing jeans, and a tight grey T-shirt that show his toned abdomen, and his nice, very nice, biceps.

"Well hello to you too." Aaron said back, frowning.

"Hi." I rolled my eyes.

Being a bitch probably has something to do with the fact that I'm nervous and it's that lovely time of the month.

"Come in." I motioned to Aaron.

"Hello, you must be Aaron." Said my mom, coming out of nowhere.

Please god, don't let her say that she saw me speaking with Rose about how annoying he is, but still manages to look fucking hot, please.

"Hi Miss?" Aaron said.

"Kathrine, call me Kathrine please." My mom replied with a polite smile.

"Okay, Kathrine, It's nice to meet you, I'm Aaron, Ellie's friend and tutor." Aaron smiled sweetly.

He literally just transformed to a new person in front of my mom, he's never been this sweet or respectful.

Haha, you've only known him for a week, stop acting like you know everything.

"I'm his tutor too, mom, remember that." I said glaring at Aaron.

"Whatever." Aaron said rolling his eyes.

Mom laughed "You can go to Ellie's room to start studying, just keep the door open."

"I know mom." I mumbled lowkey embarrassed.

Stop, she's your mom, let it slide.

I just feel like that was unnecessary.

"Come on." I motioned to Aaron and we walked upstairs to my room.

It was a normal small room. Blue walls. Medium sized bed. Harry Styles posters. Camila Cabello posters. Shawn Mendes posters. Taylor Swift posters. The Weekend posters. The 1975 posters. Bazzi posters. Lana Del Ray posters.