Chapter 11 : But damn he is beautiful

^^^^A/N a picture of Ellie played by Lucy Vives.

I freaking love this woman. Lucy I mean. Well Ellie too ;)

ALSO IVE BEEN GETTING SOME POSITIVE COMMENTS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE POSTING "i love your story" ON MY PAGE AND MY HEART IS HAPPY.

Its not like it motivated me a little too much and I already have six chapters ready to post ..........

PLEASE TAKE A SECOND TO CLICK ON THE LITTLE STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF UR SCREEN, IT WOULD LITERALLY MAKE ME SO HAPPY.

I love u, whoever u are, thank u for ur support XX

Chapter 11 : But damn he is beautiful

*********************************************************************************************

"My question is, how did you know I'm good at chemistry, we don't even take the class together?" I asked Aaron suspiciously narrowing my eyes at him before continuing, "Stupid me, didn't even notice that."

We walked into my room as Aaron said, "Didn't I tell you I just know stuff before?"

"Oh shutup!" I exclaimed huffing, as I moved my desk in front of my bed so we can lay our books there as we study on my bed, today is Sunday and it's time that we accomplish some shit, I had to hurry home after we, the girls and I, woke up and had breakfast just for this. Sadly.

I realized last night that I'm dumb, the boy tells me "You're good at chemistry." without even taking the class with me and I don't even notice, like I'm messed up in the head really badly.

Aaron just sat down on my bed and didn't say anything.

I, on the other hand, put my hand on my hip and raised my eyebrows at him.

Aaron just looked at me for a few seconds before saying, "What?!"

"Tell me how you knew!!" I whined.

It doesn't really matter to me how he knew, he just pisses me off when he says 'I just know stuff.' like boy, shut the fuck up.

Aaron sighed "You're not gonna let this go Oreo, are you?"

"Nope." I responded.

"I just asked Sebb since he takes the class with you and he said you're known for being excellent.." Aaron explained looking bored.

"So you specifically asked him about how good I am because you want me to tutor you?" I asked, with a hint of a smile showing on my face.

"What! No, ofcourse not," Aaron said and then added nervously, "I just asked him who was the most excellent student in the class because I need a tutor."

"Hmmm.." I said my voice trailing off, not convinced.

"You wanna know how I know that Sebb takes that class too?" Aaron asked sarcastically.

I laughed "No, whatever, let's just start."

I took a seat next to Aaron and asked him what lesson he has on the test.

Which is dumb considering the fact that I take chemistry too, with the same teacher, just in a different class because they (our school or whatever) couldn't fit all the students in one classroom, and obviously the teacher wouldn't give us each different tests.

Aaron ofcourse didn't fail to point it out.

"Whatever, I forgot the lesson's name." I said, skipping through the pages in the book trying to find the damn lesson we have on the test.