Chapter 42 : When will she shut up?

*******************************************

I'm throwing up and Aaron is holding my hair.

How fun..

I'm not going to say I'm never drinking again, we all know I probably will at some point, just not any time soon.

I finally finish my throwing up fit and wipe my mouth. This is embarrassing.

"How much did I drink last night?" I asked Aaron, groaning as I stood up and walked to the sink to clean myself.

"I have no idea, but you were looking for the sun, if that helps." Aaron stood behind me, laughing.

"No I wasn't." I replied in horror and then splashed some water on my face.

"You even said you're a free biscuit and you were swaying all night." Aaron went on to explain.

"If you're lying to me because I can't remember, please don't, just tell me what really happened." I told Aaron as I brushed my teeth with an extra toothbrush he had.

"I swear to god, I'm not lying." Aaron laughed.

I finish brushing my teeth, "God, that's so embarrassing."

"Is this your first time being drunk?" Aaron asked.

"Yes, can't you tell I feel like shit?" I answered and then I adverted my eyes to the mirror and regretted it immediately.

"Oh my god, I look so dead." I gasped as I stared at my smeared makeup, my red lipstick is all gone now.

I turnex the faucet back on and started washing my face. I look like a zombie.

"You look beautiful, Oreo." Aaron said and I smiled at him.

What a hot liar he is.

"Awww, stop lying." I replied, throwing my hair in a bun.

"I'm not lying, my hoodie looks better on you than it ever has." Aaron crossed his arms and smiled at me sheepishly.

I grinned and subconsciously fidgeted with the hems of the hoodie as I blushed.

The moment I woke up, I started screaming in Aaron's face, he was sleeping on the floor next to me and he woke up surprised.

I thought I had done something with him, and when I saw his hoodie on me, I was literally panting in horror.

Aaron was quick to explain what happened last night and by the end of his statement, I found myself throwing up and my headache intensifying.

"I'll just get you some painkillers." Aaron said, pulling me out of my thoughts as I nodded and he headed outside his room.

Holy fuck, I'm in his house now. The one where his mom hooks up with different people.

I'm also very uncomfortable because I've slept with my bra.

Let's just be thankful my drunk self didn't decide to take it off, throw it around, and scream 'I'm a free woman'.

I made my way to Aaron's bed and sat down as I stared around at his room. The picture frame of him and Mason caught my attention.

Aaron looked to be younger, like it was taken a few years back, and he was smiling as he held Mason's arm.

My heart warmed at the picture and then I noticed the other frame, that had a picture of a grown up man in a suit. He looks just as great as his son, I'm assuming that's Aaron's dad.