Chapter 51 : Date me instead.

since yall's favorite besides Aaron and Ellie is Ethan, im trying to include more scenes with him as much as i can like i do for the girls!!

Please vote and leave feedback!!

Sorry for updating very late, it's my Senior year in highschool, and I've just now felt like I understand what I'm doing. To top it off, I went to a new school.

But anyways, Enjoy!!!

******************************************

"We're finally here!!" Rose screamed in delightment and I grinned, checking the beautiful place around me.

"I can't believe this actually worked." Laurel said and her dad smiled at her.

"Ethan stop pissing me off." I heard Joey say from behind me and turned around to check what's going on.

"Please, just let me have one." Ethan whined and Aaron laughed.

"You've eaten alot already, save some space for dinner!" Joey exclaimed and I laughed and then Aaron and I glanced at each other and laughed together.

"Ethan, seriously, put it down." Steve said and Ethan shook his head.

Ethan was holding Joey's phone up in the air, and I think threatening Joey with it.

"Fuck you." Joey said, grunting as he handed Ethan the bag of chips.

"Seriously man?" Steve said and Joey rolled his eyes at him.

"It's my phone, what do you expect me to do about our immature friend." Joey said, glaring at Ethan but Ethan just smiled annoyingly in return and handled Joey his phone in exchange for the food.

Ethan gets me alot.

I walked over to the guys, as they stood behind the car, taking our bags and food and everything we had in there outside.

"Oh Ethan, sweet, sweet Ethan." I began and Ethan cowered away from me, holding his chips tight to his chest.

"What do you want?" Ethan said and I smiled.

"You're sure you can't share any food with anyone?" I said and Ethan took a step back but I took one forward.

"Good luck with this one." Aaron said as he walked away with two bags and I raised my middle finger at him.

"Come on! I give you food all the time, please, I'm hungry!" I said and Ethan sighed.

"Here," He said, handling me the bag of chips, "just because you're pretty doesn't always mean you can always get away with things."

"Awwww," I said, "I love you."

"I love you too." Ethan said and I grinned as we both headed towards the cabin/house thing we're spending two days at.

Laurel's dad owns this place, it's sort of like a cabin, with many rooms, in the middle of nature. There is several other cabins around it but there's a good distance between each of them. Laurel says it has several rooms, and her dad told her that she's free to invite us all whenever she'd like.