Chapter 60 : Eh, it wouldn't hurt.

Songs of the chapter :
Nobody - Selena Gomez
Heart's on Fire - Passenger

Chapter 60 : Eh, it wouldn't hurt.

^^by no means does the title mean they had sex. Just saying. I know y'all on this app have minds that travel places.

**********************************

"Do you like the food?" Aaron asked, beautifully staring at me. He's too pretty. Is pretty used for boys? It should be used for Aaron.

"I love it." I nodded my head, shooting Aaron a smile, as we chewed on our food.

We loved the view of the restaurant. It overlooked an enormous lake, and the weather was nice today.

"This is like, Mason's favorite food." Aaron informed me, and I raised my brows.

"We should of brought him with us." I pouted and Aaron chuckled, giving me an incredulous look.

"This is our first date, and you want to drag my little sibling with us?" Aaron said and I shrugged.

"You know how much I love him, I miss him by the way. You should let me see him soon!" I exclaimed and Aaron grinned.

"I love him too, that annoying little bitch." Aaron replied sarcastically and I laughed.

"For real though, you guys have an amazing relationship!" I exclaimed and Aaron gave me a somewhat sad smile.

"Yeah, you know with everything that happened, I felt responsible for him in a way, and I had to get us closer." Aaron replied and I nodded, a frown forming on my face.

Aaron never really shared much about the whole incident of his dad passing away, and sometimes I do get a little curious. "Does Mason.. y'know, realize everything that happened?"

"Yes, but he doesn't sense how much of a big deal it is yet because he's still young, and I don't want him to deal with all this shit growing up, that's why I'll try being there for him always." Aaron explained and I nodded.

"But your mom is getting better now, with you guys and everything, right?" I replied and Aaron shrugged.

"I guess she is. But she's not quite there yet, Mason still tells me things going on in his school, he never thinks about going to her first." Aaron responded.

"Were the guys like, always involved?" I asked Aaron, referring to the boys since they were known for being friends since middle school.

"Oh yes," Aaron was quick to respond, "in a way, they were extremely sad for a good period of time over dad, because, they knew him too. They were definitely involved and they took care of Mason, and so did their parents like, during the funeral."

"I hope you guys stay best friends, like always." I said and Aaron grinned.

"Maybe when Ethan grows up, we can decide on that." Aaron said and I threw my head back, laughing.

"Hey! Stay away from Ethan, he's a sweetheart." I replied and Aaron rolled his eyes, smiling afterwards.

"You haven't really told me anything about your dad, if you don't mind, you can tell me stuff!" I said and Aaron sipped on his water.