Chapter 54 : The wanting look.

Song of the chapter:
Shameless - Camila Cabello.

Chapter 54 : The wanting look.

Here's the double update of the week babies, hope you enjoy:

***************************************

I walked into school Monday morning feeling as though I might throw up because of how miserable I feel.

School is back again, all the fun days are over and gone until next year. To top it off, it's freezing as hell, I've literally been shivering in cold all morning long. Leaving my bed was like torture.

I found everyone standing outside of school and huffed as I made my way towards them.

"What the fuck are you doing out in the cold?" I said to them the moment I reached them.

"What are fuck are you so angry about?" Ethan replied and I rolled my eyes.

"The fact that I can't feel my buttcheeks due to the cold?" I replied and Joey laughed.

"You seem well dressed up, why are you so cold?" Steve asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"We have emotions Steve okay, not everyone is like you, I can practically feel the cold in my bones today." I said and Steve gasped.

"Bitch." He muttered and I ignored him.

"Come here," Ethan laughed at me, opening his arms for me, "I'll warm you."

I laughed and walked into Ethan's arms, and we hugged each other.

I couldn't help but compare this hug to Aaron's. Aaron is taller and I always feel small and safe in his arms.

"Oh my god," I said, "It's warm in here!"

Ethan and I laughed after we pulled away from each other and then we all started conversing in other stuff.

"Why are you so silent today?" I chuckled at Aaron, who was standing next to me.

Aaron literally rolled his eyes at me, "I'm fine."

I raised my brows, but didn't question him anymore.

"Guys, I have something I need to tell you." Ethan suddenly said and we all looked at him.

"Well, girls only. Everyone else knows." Ethan said, chuckling nervously.

His face started going red and I was growing more and more confused by the second.

Laurel nodded at Ethan comfortingly to keep going and he sighed.

"I uh," Ethan began, "I don't know if you know this because Steve kind of knew and Joey," Ethan started rambling and the girls and I glanced at each other in confusion, "maybe you don't, it doesn't matter."

"Ethan." I said, stopping him. "It's only us, you can tell us."

Ethan looked at me silently for a second and then nodded.