Chapter 52 : "I've never met him before."

27K reads! I love yall, wholeheartedly.

Songs of the chapter:
Why/ Shawn Mendes
Enchanted/ Taylor Swift

^two of my favorite songs of all time.

Chapter 52 : "I've never met him before."

***********************************************

I laugh at little eight year old me freaking out over the brand new concert tickets I got for my birthday.

"Quick question," my cousin Audrey said, "isn't the video supposed to be you receiving a Christmas gift?"

"What, because it's Christmas?" I replied, chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she meant." Mom answered and I laughed.

"Well, who cares! I look cute either ways." I said.

I'd love to receive concert tickets as gifts every Christmas, but for some reason, I don't. Sad really.

"You look gross, there's cheese literally dripping down your mouth." Audrey said and I gasped.

"That's whipped cream from my birthday cake!" I exclaimed and dad walked in with the desert, laughing.

"Dad, did you really have to play this video, out of everything else?" I sighed.

"Oh no worries, Audrey's part shall appear at some point." Dad answered and I got excited as Audrey asked him what part.

We all gazed at the screen and saw Audrey walking in from the kitchen with a plate of cake in her left hand as she twirled her hair around her fingers with her right one.

"Didn't you just have cake?" Audrey's mom, who's my aunt, calls from somewhere behind the camera.

"I need more cake mommy, I'm not on a diet like you." Audrey replied and we all laughed as the video stopped there and my aunt gasped.

"I'm assuming that's the part where you murdered her." I said to my aunt, laughing.

"I think so too." She replied, glaring at Audrey who just laughed.

I checked my phone when I received a text, and smiled when I found out it's from Aaron.

My family indulged in another conversation as I checked what the text says.

*Merry Christmas Oreo, i want to give you your present face to face so when can i come see you?*

My heart lit up as I read the text over and over again. I truly thought he didn't get me anything when I didn't find his present this morning, but this just makes it better because I will actually get to see him.

*now would be fine* I texted Aaron back. I truly don't know if I'll find a better time today and I just want to see what he got me, and see him.

About fifteen minutes later, Aaron texted me saying that he was outside my house, and I told him it'd be best if he walks ahead a little bit and I'll follow him. Knowing my family, if they see Aaron and I exchanging gifts in front of the house, they'll make a scene.