Chapter 32 : God, I'm such a hormonal bitch..

HI THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER AND THE LONGEST ONE BY FAR (over three thousand words.)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Chapter 32 : God, I'm such a hormonal bitch..

That moment when the title is relatable

Tw/ anxiety attack
*********************************************

"You're not serious right now." I said into the phone as I glared at Aaron, who's looking very hot even through my window.

"You need to hurry up before your dad wakes up and sees us Oreo." Aaron stated calmly.

"For godssake, I though you weren't coming anymore since six hours ago, what the hell are you trying to do now?" I raised my voice angrily and immediately regretted it as I remembered my parents are asleep.

"I'm trying to get you the hell out of this house," Aaron responded carelessly and then added, "lower that voice of yours, Oreo."

"Why me? Just leave, now Aaron!" I exclaimed, waving my hand as if to signal that this boy should drive away right this second.

"Because I'm bored and you're kind of fun to hang out with." Aaron said and I can tell he's running his hand through his hair from up here.

Dear god, please allow me access to his hair one day. Sincerely, a very hormonal teenager.

"Kind of?" I narrowed my eyes even though Aaron probably can't see my features clearly right now.

"Yes, now would you please come out and stop wasting the night?" Aaron asked in a hopeful tone.

I sighed, surprising myself as I actually considered it.

Maybe if I go with him now, he'll just leave me alone.

Or maybe on top of that, I'm tired of being the good girl that was made fun of by her ex for being too caring about her parent's feelings.

And I mean what harm can happen? It's just Aaron, and worst case scenario, if my parents find out I left the house past midnight, I'll just be honest with them.

Shit, I think I'm going for it.

Couldn't he just be normal and do what he said he'll actually be doing in school.

He did say he's coming to your house..

But I thought he was going inside. Whatever.

"Okay, just give me ten minutes." I said, shaking my head, damn you Aaron.

"Really?" I can practically hear Aaron's smile from here.

I smiled as well, "Yeah okay, fuck you."

Aaron giggled quietly as I saw him walk back into his car, I think it has to do with it being too cold outside.

I ended the call and made sure to close the curtains as I changed my clothes.

After wearing a grey hoodie with black sweatpants, I brushed my hair quickly and put on some blush and mascara.

I know it's the middle of the night, but I still don't want Aaron to see me as a dead alien, it is bad enough he got to see me sleeping and I look really dead asleep.

I grabbed my phone and Nike shoes and headed for the door as quitely as I can.

I made my way towards Aaron who apparently has stepped out of his car already and is now holding the passenger door open for me.