Chapter 62 : He really has my heart.

Song of the chapter : Used to This - Camila Cabello

Chapter 62 : He really has my heart.

****************************************

"No! I'm sure, listen, I saw like actual receipts. He's dating that blonde model, what's her name anyways?" I said sternly, snapping my fingers as I ask Abby about the model.

"I saw a picture of him with Alisha, what don't you get?" Abby argued, as we got even more heated up.

Fangirling is so fun when there's someone to fangirl with.

"That could've been twisted! I'm certain he's with-" I said, but before I could continue, Clara clapped her hands in our faces, making Abby and I snap out of our conversation.

"Guys, enough, for godsake!" Clara said and Abby gave her a nasty look.

"Can't y'all give us two peaceful seconds!" Abby replied and I muttered "I know right."

"You've been at it for fifteen minutes, what do you mean two seconds?" Aaron said from next to me, and I glanced at him, raising my brows, as I gave him the look.

The I dare you to keep talking look.

Aaron put his hands up in surrender, and when I cracked a smile with an eyeroll, he pecked my hand, "You may continue."

"Okay, so enough of this one, did you know that Harry has recently just-" I was rudely interrupted again, and I glared at Clara, so did Abby.

"Babe, I wanna be part of the conversation!" Clara whined adorably, and I smiled cheekily at how cute their relationship is.

"Name me one Harry Styles song and you may." Abby replied, teasing her.

Clara opened her mouth and closed it again, having not thought of anything. And then, she glanced at Aaron, but I was quick enough to catch that and glanced at Aaron too, only to find him mouthing her the answer.

"I saw that!" I exclaimed and Aaron took a quick bite out of his chips, ignoring me.

"Give me that." I glared as I took the bag of chips and Aaron raised his brows at me before grinning and kissing the side of my forehead as I shamelessly took a bite.

"Ewww, enough PDA, my eyes can't handle y'all anymore." Ethan said, covering his eyes, and Nathan nodded.

"Shut up and let me enjoy getting spoiled." I replied and felt butterflies in my stomach when Aaron intertwined his fingers with mine under the table, and squeezed my hand.

I swiftly glanced at Aaron and found him smiling at me, making me blush and look away.

"Y'all are rubbing it in our faces that we're single, enough of that!" Nathan said and I raised my brows at him, daring him to continue. You're single until next week, bitch.

Nathan understood my look, and sat still quietly.

I saw from the corner of my eyes, Laurel and Joey, staring at each other with grins, only with their faces too close.