Chapter 37 : Good god not again.

(Picture of Ellie above ^^) played by Lucy Vives.

PLEASE VOTE
AND COMMENT

Chapter 37 : Good god not again.

**********************************************

The past three days has went by really fast and has been very hectic.

Joey finally came back to school and he seems to be doing better each day.

Laurel didn't mention her parents again, and Rose had made up with Steve, but I'm always going to hold in a little grudge towards him.

When I realize that it's only Thursday, I can't help but think this is the longest week of my life.

Which is something I say every week but that's besides the point..

On top of that, I had an argument with my English teacher and I'm mad.

I continue huffing quietly in silence and it doesn't help my anger that the guys are annoying me.

"Wait, I know!" Ethan said, making me immediately roll my eyes, they've been guessing why I'm angry for the last ten minutes.

"You're gonna have to miss a concert because of school."

I furrowed my brows, "Shut up, Ethan."

"Or it's that time of the mo-"

"Do not finish that sentence." I stated as I turned towards Nathan.

"You better not." Laurel continued.

Nathan moved his hands up in surrender, "Sorry." He muttered quietly.

"Why are you so late?" Steve asked Rose when he saw her approaching.

"Um, Mister Gregg wanted me to help him with something." Rose explained as she sat down next to him and Steve kissed her on the cheek.

Normally I would find this cute but today it's just... gross.

Her eyes shifted towards me and she had to comment about it like everyone else, "What's up with you?"

"Why is everyone asking that for godssake?" I snapped.

"Because it's not a normal Ellie thing to be silent for more than two seconds." Joey explained, making Aaron laugh.

I narrowed my eyes at Aaron and then decided to just get it over with.

"Mister Henry decided to argue with me during class, that's all." I said in one breath, not feeling like going on about it.

"About what?" Nathan asked.

I sighed just as Aaron glanced at me and changed the subject, "Who cares, did I tell y'all that Mason has a crush on a girl in his class?"

Thank you Aaron for changing the subject, I owe you.

These news seemed to excite me though, "Really?Oh my god! Who is she?" I said excitedly, making everyone's heads turn towards me in surprise as to how I lightened up so quickly.

"Um, I mean, good for him." I said in a more serious tone, but failed as everyone laughed.

The conversation went on like that and then Aaron asked Ethan about some girl.

"You won't even believe what happened." Ethan responded, shaking his head.

"What girl?" Rose asked in a curious tone.

"Ethan has been trying to talk to this hot girl in class, and we eventually decided that if he talks to her today, we'd buy him free lunch for a week." Steve explained just as I rolled my eyes. Boys.