Chapter 50 : "I'm really sorry for everything."

If i reach 25K reads i might cry no joke

Chapter 50 : "I'm really sorry for everything."

**********************************************

Saturday nights feel way better when knowing that they'll occur on every weekday.

It was two hours past midnight, my parents were asleep and I was lying on my bed, eating hot cheetos, and watching Netflix.

Because let's be honest, that's all I like to do after long relaxing showers and a long lazy day.

I frowned in confusion when my phone began ringing, who would call at this time?

When I checked the screen and I found 'Idiot' on the screen, I realized it was Aaron calling.

I didn't hesitate to pick up, because that's Aaron, duh.

"Hello?"

"Ayyyee, Oreoooooo!" Aaron said sloppily and I frowned even more.

"What's up?" I said.

"I miss you." Aaron said, lowering his voice, and my heart warmed up.

"I saw you two days ago." I chuckled.

"Open the doooor, I'm freezing!" Aaron replied and I sat up straight.

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows, getting worried now.

"Open your house door and let me in, we have to finish chemistry." Aaron responded, laughing at the end.

"You're not making any sense, gosh, are you at my house Aaron?" I asked, standing up already.

"Yes, I told you I miss you." Aaron replied and I shook my head.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" I muttered as I quietly opened my bedroom door.

If my parents wake up now, a disaster will occur, easily.

"Maybe." Aaron replied with a chuckle and I sighed as I walked down the stairs slowly, careful not to make any sounds or trip any moment, since the only light available is my phone's flashlight.

I reached the door quickly enough and immediately felt the rush of wind gust against my face as I opened it and I shivered in cold.

I found Aaron literally slumped on the floor in front of the door, his car parked in our driveway and I gasped at the sight of him. He's pretty much wasted.

"God, what have you done?" I said in a low voice and looked around, trying to avoid being seen by our neighbors.

"Heeeey, you opened the door, I nearly froze my ass off." Aaron said and ended our call that I forgot about in the first place.

"Come on, let's get inside." I said, kneeling down, trying to hoist Aaron up by his arms, which is impossible because he's twice my size.

However, Aaron got what we're doing here and he helped me pull himself up and then he nearly tripped but I caught him and put his left arm around my shoulder.

I was thankful that I'm wearing a hoodie, because it's so cold, I can't feel my hands anymore just from standing here for a couple of minutes.

"We're going in now, okay? I need you to be quiet, my parents can't know you're here." I whispered to Aaron and he looked at me, the dark circles under his eyes visible even in the night, and he nodded his head.

We slowly stepped inside as I closed and locked the door and then we headed upstairs. On the way up, Aaron was super clumsy, probably due to the dizziness caused by the alcohol he consumed.