I'm so sorry

Jenn

Lia's text really threw me off. I totally forgot that she likes Jc. I'm so stupid. I rang Lia five times and finally I left a voicemail.

*Lia Marie Johnson answer me I'm so sorry you had to find out this way, I was being selfish and dumb. I promise I will stop seeing Jc please forgive me you're way too good of a friend to lose over a guy. Lia please*

About five minutes later she texted me saying that she accepted my apology and that as long as JC and I were not together then her and I could stay friends because she really likes him. Honestly, I feel really bad because she did have feelings for him first I just recently started liking him well I mean months ago but still she liked him first and I took advantage of that and went behind her back. I feel like such a bad friend. I went to my room from the kitchen and turned to him.

"You need to leave. I'm so sorry." I said with tears filling up in my eyes.

"Jenn, what are you saying? What happened!?"

"Lia. She just texted me. She saw the picture and is devastated."

"So what Jenn? I like you not her. I love you."

"I'm sorry please just go before things get worse."

He picked up his stuff and ran out quick. Gosh why do I do this?

Jc

Jenn basically dumped me over this dumb girl Lia so, I decided to take a trip to her house and make it official with her to get back at Jenn. She wants Lia to be with me so be it. I pulled up to lia's house and knocked on her door. She opened the door wearing a kinda see through robe and under that robe was paradise.

"JC! What a surprise. Come on in." She winked at me pointing to tne living room. I sat on the couch and she followed. She sat and put her legs on me revealing a little more.

"Hey Lia, so... how are things?"

"They were okay, but now they are way better." She started stroking my hair and  opening her robe fully which showed a red lace thong and a red lace bra with a little pink bow in the middle.

"How's it better now?" I asked in a seductive way.

"Because a sexy ass boy is in my house, on my couch to be exact." She pulled me in and started kissing me, tongue and all. Oh yeah she was definitely horny. No lie I was getting pretty turned on but who wouldn't?

"That's why I'm here." I said pulling away.

"And why might that be?" She said unhooking her bra revealing her perfectly round breasts. Shit I just couldn't resist.

"I want you Lia. Jenn was just a mess around you are gonna be the real deal."

"Of course" She said and pushed me down. She started undressing me and handed me a condom and yeah we did it. Right there on her couch, no hesitation. Might I say it was the best sex I've had in a long time. The feel of her body rubbing against me made me feel this sensation. I could definitely get used to this .

Jenn

*From: LiaBabay- Thanks Jenn! Thank you so much! Jc and I are together and keep this between us but... I lost my virginity eeek! I love you Jenn I cannot thank you enough!!! :).*

I dropped my phone and screamed at the top of my lungs. I broke down in tears and almost died. Why the fuck was he doing this!? Andrea ran in worried.

"Jenn what's wrong!?" She asked panicking.

"J-J-Jc H H Had s s s s sex wwwwhit LIA" I couldn't breathe at all. Andrea called Kian and told him everything and he said he was going to talk to Jc. He invited us to the O2l house since Jc wasn't home so I agreed to go.

*At the O2l Household*

"So what exactly happened Jenn?" Ricky asked me

"I told Jc that Lia texted me after him and I posted that picture and I told him that he needed to go and two hours later I get a text from Lia saying that they are dating and that she lost her virginity to him."

"Wow.. that asshole is going to get it when he gets home." Suddenly the door unlocked and it revealed the one and only.... JC FUCKING CAYLEN.