Wow, Okay. Part II

Jenn

"Jc is hiding something from you." Andrea spoke loud and clear. My throat clenched up and my heart was racing, I still can't get over the fact that she intentionally got somebody to rape me. I tried to speaks out but I couldn't, reminding me of last night. We both looked over to Jc and he made an unusually loud gulp sound.

"I...I...Jenn umm I.. uh." he stuttered.

"Choked up? Fine, I'll tell her. Jc never broke things off with Lia. He's been messing around with her behind your back and she's okay with it." A smile came to her face as she laughed at my humiliation. I looked to Jc hoping that he would assure me that the tears in my eyes are over nothing and what she's saying is a lie.

"Well, at least you lost your virginity to someone else." she walked out the room laughing. I looked down to the ground and walked out. There's a part of me that knows I'm going to forgive Jc but, there's also a part of me that never wants to see him again. I almost left the house but then I made an unexpected turn into Kian's room. He was still asleep so I just got into bed with him and tried to calm myself down.

Jc

"Choked up? Fine I'll tell her. Jc never broke things off with Lia. He's been messing around with her behind your back and she's okay with it." Thanks Andrea... fucking ruined everything. Tears formed quickly into Jenn's eyes and I honestly couldn't say anything. I couldn't lie to her, I couldn't put this on Andrea, this is all my fault.

"Well at least you lost your virginity to someone else." Andrea quickly added with a laugh. They both left and I was all alone... I deserve to be. I better call Lia.

"Hey babe." she said extremely happy... not for long.

"I'm not your babe, I never was and I never will be. You were just a girl I messed around with. Have a nice life." I know that was the wrong way to end shit but at this point I don't care, I need Jenn back and I will do whatever it takes.

I finally left the bedroom from hell and walked down the hall to hear giggling coming from Kian's room. Are him and Andrea back together? I'm about to blow her spot.

"Kian I -" but it wasn't Andrea.. it was Jenn and he was making her laugh in her time of need... that's my job.

"Wow, okay." I slowly backed out of the room and went into the backyard.