JC, ARE YOU OKAY?

Jc

I pushed her off of me with all my strength being aware of the fact that she's a woman and not a guy. I managed to get her off of me and I jumped out of bed.

"I have a girlfriend and you're a nurse, what the hell are you doing!?" I yelled hoping someone would hear me and get her in trouble. She broke down in tears and dropped on her knees.

"I'm so so so sorry, please don't tell anyone about this. I just ugh I need to tell you something." I cuffed my ear to assure her I was listening and she continued.

"I am a real, certified nurse but I got paid to do this and have Jenn arrive to see. Oh look, perfect timing." I turned to see her running into the hospital panicking.

"WHERE IS HE!?" I heard from down the hall. the nurse sighed and nodded.

"JC ARE YOU OKAY?." Jenn ran in.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her calmly hoping she would calm down a little.

"I got a note saying that you had a sudden allergic reaction to the medication and that you were in a fatal state.

I wide eyed the nurse and mouthed to her "you're sick" she shrugged and tapped Jenn.

"Jenn? Hi, I'm Lisa. Uhh that note wasn't real. Your friends said they were playing a prank on you and Jc and asked me to help."

"Trying to get me to cheat wasn't exactly helping. nor was it funny." Jenn's cheeks turned red and her hands turned into fists.

"What... Friends?" She replied with clenched teeth.

"Umm a Lia and Harrison." we looked at eachother and both ran out of the hospital.

"JC, YOU NEED TO STAY ONE MORE DAY, WE DONT KNOW IF YOURE STABLE ENOUGH!" I heard coming from the room but I continued to run. It felt good to finally be out in fresh air, although it wasn't to go home and cuddle with Jenn.

Jenn

Jc and I ran as fast as possible out of the hospital to get to Harrison's house. I remembered that they were "celebrating their anniversary" so I hoped he would be there.

After 30 minutes of driving and hoping I wouldn't crash into someone or something, I pulled up behind his car at his place.

"I'll go. Stay in the car." I told Jc who was still struggling to catch his breath. He should've stayed at the hospital. He tried to push me back but I managed to get out of the car.

Harrison opened the door with a smile before I even reached the door.

"Perfect timing. Dinner is almost ready." huh? What is he talking about?

"I knew you'd come back for me. I told you he wasn't good for you." He pulled me in for a hug that I managed to dodge.

"The nurse blew you up before they could do anything. How could you Harrison!? I expected this from Lia but not you." I yelled as my hands were waving around in the air.

"She what! Wow I wasted a hundred bucks for nothing." He mumbled.

"You broke my heart Jenn. WE were supposed to see that movie together and you ditched me for him. You always put him before me even when you guys weren't together. That hurt... a lot."

"I never liked Lia, she helped me get to you though. I'm in love with you, I always have been. I just wish you would've given me a real chance." He's right though. I never have hi a chance, I immediately left him for Jc when Jc came back around. I turned around and left his house and hopped back into the car.

"What happened babe?"