This cant be real part I

Jc

"Jenn! Jenn! Hello?" The line went silent and I called Ricky out for yet another favor.

"We need to go find Jenn, now." I panicked as he scurried into the room. With an exaggerated huff, he grabbed his keys and helped me get to the car.

"Where could she be?" He asked me, driving down every street we possibly could. We went in quite a few circles.

"Wait! Jenn made me download some stupid app that goes with the tag on her keys, maybe that will work!" I whipped out my phone and attempted to type with one hand. After moments of struggling, I was successful and was able to find the location of her keys. Wait.. They're at her old apartment. Was I right about Kian? He must be in cahoots with Andrea. What if they hurt Jenn, worse than before.

Please please please keep Jenn safe. I promise if nothing happens to her, I will leave her alone. I will not be with her any longer. I just really need her to be okay. I prayed and promised. If giving up being with Jenn will keep her safe then I have to give her up. I will always love her no matter what but, it seems like they're after her because of me..well at least partially. My nose started to tingle and my eyes got puffy but I didn't really realize it Ito l Ricky handed me a random pack of tissues. I nodded and grabbed it, not denying the fact that I was crying over a girl.

Jenn

"When Jc finds me he's going to hurt you both!" I screamed, struggling to get out of the tough rope that was holding me against the cold, metal chair. I was hopeful. I know we've been having a really tough time but I knew he would come to find me.

"Little Jc? We sent your old friend Harrison to go take care of him back at the house. He won't be going anywhere." Andrea spoke out as her and Kian laughed together. I guess Kian and Andrea never broke up and it was all just a game to them.

"You owe me $50 bucks since I screwed her." he spoke out, admitting to taking my innocence away from me.

"I'm surprised she gave it up that quick. Well done." the high fived and I spat on his shirt. I know that's disrespectful but what they're doing to me is 100x worse.