Stop.

Jenn
I don't know if I should forgive Jc or not and if I do then I have to hurt Kian. This is what I get for getting involved with these two. I was technically with Kian first but I loved Jc first.. I still do.
I walked away, trying my hardest not to kiss him before going but I managed to control myself and turn away. I heard a snicker from Ricky as u walked past him but I ignored it and went to Kian's room.

"Long time no see." He laughed as he stretched his arms. His biceps look incredible as he flexes.

"Haha I was patching up the wall in the living room and talking to Jc." I spoke quickly, hoping he wouldn't hear the part about Jc that magically slipped out of my mouth. A frown spread across his face and he turned away from me.

"What's wrong Kian?" I shoved his shoulder.

"Stop." he demanded and I felt the frown grow on my face as well.

"You can't be serious. Of course I'm going to speak to Jc, we live in the same house." I whispered trying not to let the whole neighborhood hear our conversation. Vega ran in and jumped on the bed, cuddling into Kian's chest.

"You don't live here. You're just staying here for an extended amount of time." I walked out and sat on the couch across from Jc and watched him sleep, I guess I have nothing better to do.

Jc
I woke up to the sight of Jenn, her eyes big, hair pulled back, makeup free and my old sweatshirt on. I struggled to push myself up but my arm couldn't hold my weight and I plopped back down. Jenn looked over like a deer in headlights and ran over to help me. Her head was over mine and I figured it would be the perfect moment to grab her head and pull her in for a kiss, which I went right ahead and did. All of a sudden she disappeared into thin air.

"No! No! Jenn come back!" I yelled.

"Jc.. Jc!" I heard and felt my body go numb and cold. My eyes fluttered open and Jenn was revealed, over me with a bucket of ice water in her hand.

"You were screaming for a while Jc. You were sweating bullets and I know I shouldn't have came over but I was scared to see what would happen if I didn't." this is my moment.

"3..." I started to count down.

"2..." She looked confused. I pulled her in for an official kiss, skipping 1 and I felt the butterflies I've been waiting to feel. I know she did too. But I'm pretty sure Kian didn't as he walked into the room.

A/N- I made a new Instagram which I will be posting about the book on, it's @erect.waffle I know it's random just something for now. Also! I will be updating on Saturday AND Sunday. Woohoo extra update! haha hope you guys are enjoying this so far.