Anonymous

Anonymous

I need to hit Jenn where it hurts. She put me through hell and now I'm going to do the same. We may be close but that doesn't mean I like her. Did I ever like her? Maybe. But I sure as hell don't like her anymore. This will be perfect.

Jenn

I called Andrea, knowing she would help me out but she didn't answer. Finding Jc is going to be a challenge. This isn't like him and he knows he didn't lose me so what's going on?

Jc

"You happy? Everyone thinks I'm gone for good. They won't come looking for me." I yelled as I sat in a dark room awaiting for the person that's trying to set me up. I heard the female's phone ring a few times but no sign of her in the room.

"Oh, Jc you're here." she said. I recognize that voice from anywhere.... She sounds exactly like Andrea. No, it can't be her, that's Jenn's best friend. Boy was I wrong. She emerged from the shadow and stood before me with duct tape in one hand and a rope in the other.

"Sit still, this won't hurt a bit." she laughed as she pinned me down to the chair giving me a kiss before duct taping my mouth. I fought for her to release me but she's a lot tougher than I expected.

"Oh feisty one. Looks like you need the heavy duty stuff." she walked out and returned wearing nothing but her Bra and Underwear. I hope she isn't planning to seduce me.