This is it

Jenn

For some reason Kian was on my mind but I ignored the re-occurring thoughts I had about him. Jc's family is so sweet I don't want to ruin my time here.

"Babeeeeeee!" Jc said as He broke me out of my thoughts by laying on me.

"My mom just took Jaylyn and Joe Felix to six flags she wanted us to hang out together." I blushed and kissed him not trying to get too crazy like I usually do.

"So what were you thinking?" I asked seductively.

"Well something that I've been waiting forever to do to you, but made you wait for a while." uh oh, I think I know what he's thinking but his mom said not to. But his body on top of mine got me in the mood.

"This is it Jenn."

"This is it Jc." He jumped off the bed and got on one knee. Is this a new sex position or something?

"Jenn, I love you. I've had this planned for a couple months and now is perfect." he pulled out a little red box and opened it up revealing a ring with a diamond.

"I know they aren't supposed to look like this but don't worry it's just a promise ring with a little excitement." I started crying and put the ring on which fit perfectly. I pulled him in for the longest kiss we ever had and the moment was everything I wanted and I didn't even have to imagine it.

"Hold on babe my phone's ringing." he left the room and came back 5 minutes later with tears in his eyes and his hands grasping his hair.

"We have to go! NOW! Jaylyn...Jay..Jaylyn got hit by a car oh my god Jenn I can't deal with this. Please we need to go!"