Thank god you're here

Jenn

As the shadow came closer to me I started to panic and grabbed the closest thing to me which happened to be a tree branch but still, if it hits him it will save me some time. It was right next to me and I felt someone grab me again.

"AHHHH STOP IT!" I screamed and threw the stick at the figure in front of me.

"Ow! what the hell Jenn you can take an eye out with that." I recognize that voice from anywhere.

"Kian?"

"Duhh, who else sounds exactly like me and lives in this house? Why are you behind the hottub?"

"Na...na...Nash was here and he attacked me. I'm so scared Kian." he pulled me in to hug me assuring me that he was there for me.

"where's Jc? I didn't see Nash when I got in." He asked in a whisper while rubbing my back.

"He went to get the pizza we ordered with Cam and Matt and I guess he left when he heard you come in." tears started to gather at the bottom of my eyes I knew if I blinked they would drop so I wiped them quickly so Kian wouldn't see me cry.

"Why the fuck would he leave you here with Nash of all people! I swear he is fucking dumb sometimes." I noted how defensive Kian just go over me, it was weird but in a cute way.

"Let's take you inside and I'll make you a snack." he continued leading me into the kitchen.

About ten minutes later we went into his room and watched netflix on his huge tv. I must say it was pretty relaxing after what I've been through although it's weird since him and Andrea broke up.

"How have you been since the breakup?" I asked in a totally confident way.

"Great! we still talk and everything's normal again." he smiles and pokes my side.

"That tickles Kian stop." I said laughing.

"No! now that you admitted to being ticklish I shall continue." He said in an evil voice, he got on top of me and wouldn't stop tickling me which gave me the hiccups from laughing so much.

"You okay Jenn?" he said calming down.

"Yeah just the hiccups is all I'm gonna go get water." I walked down to get water and saw Nash sitting on the couch, he looked at me and got up luckily I was far enough from him that I can run back to Kian's.

"Jenn! what's wrong why are you so out of breath?" he said panicking.

"Nash he's down there he tried to get me." He pulled me in for a hug, his hugs were so warm and safe.

"Thank god you're here Kian. I wonder ... wait they're keeping Jc out long on purpose. They know what Nash is up to." I notice Kian is getting mad and pulls out his phone.

"Cameron..yeah yeah put Jc on the phone. I don't give two shits if your battery is going to die put him on before you die... Jc.. get your ass back here they set you up.... yeah... Nash tried to do something bad to Jenn... He hung up"

"Thank you Kian." I said crying into his shoulder. I don't know what I could've done without you here.