I'm so stupid.

Kian

There she was.. Crying into my shoulder. The moment I realized that my feelings for her were real. Being able to hold and comfort Jenn is really amazing but of course I can't come out with my true feelings I mean I just ended a relationship with her best friend and she's dating my best friend. I have to get over her and fast.

"Don't worry Jenn, he's on his way now."

"I don't want him here right this second I like having you here with me." she says, my mouth drops open and I just stand there in shock, I hope she didn't feel those butterfly's because they just went crazy. I've liked Jenn for quite some time I just never wanted to admit to myself that I did because Jc always has.

"Okay. I'm here and I'll always be here for you Jenn." this is such a sappy romantic moment and she may not feel it but insure as hell do. I think what I said hit her because she looked me straight in the eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful I just get lost staring into them. Not knowing what I was doing my lips touched hers and I entered a world of sparks and swirls but it was cut short when she pulled away ten seconds in.

"What are we doing?" she asks panicking now.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid Jenn please don't tell Jc." I say worrying about my best friend.

Jenn

"I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid Jenn please don't tell Jc." runs over and over in my head. I basically just cheated on Jc with his best friend unintentionally but I feel like I felt something in that kiss. What the hell am I saying I love Jc I can't hurt him.

"I won't. This stays between us." I respond after a minute of pondering on whether I should tell him.

"Good, but I must say you are a pretty good kisser." he says with a smirk which lead me to laugh and smack his arm in a flirtatious way. We went back to watching pokemon on netflix acting like nothing ever happened until we heard a knock on the door.

"I think it's Nash." I whispered to him.

"Stay here okay? I'll go check." the knock came again and Kian got up slowly and walked towards the door.

"Open the door Kian." it was obviously Jc so he did openly the door.

"Jenn are you okay! are you hurt!?" he rushed in pulling me in for a hug and kissing me.

"Mmmm your lips taste like strawberries." he said laughing. Luckily Jc doesn't know that Kian uses strawberry chapstick.

"I'm fine babe Kian came before anything could happen." I said smiling. He walked over to give Kian one of their over exaggerated hugs and while they were at it Kian gave me a wink.

"Nash texted me saying that he was alone with you about five minutes ago where is he now?" Jc asked with a confused look on his face.

"Don't know we've been in here." Kian says. Then we all heard the sound of glass shatter in the kitchen..