Jenn wait..

Jenn

"Let me go!"

"Oh my gosh somebody help us!" we heard two girls scream from inside the house I ran in with Jc to discover that Cam and Nash were holding two girls down aggressively.

"Why the fuck are you two here!? Get out and leave the girls!!" Jc screamed.

"N-noooo wittle baby Jc acting like a prince in front of his girlyfrand but wait you aren't a PRince Jc because you've done what we are doing before." They're drunk, but wait did they say Jc has done that to girls before!? He looked over to me and looked away quick.

"Shut up Nash just go." he said with no real comeback.

"Jenn.. j...jenn, he's not a good person he's done this before no to mention the fact that he cheated on you the other day with Elle." I looked at him and ran out the front door. in my mind I was hoping Jc would come running out after me pulling me in for a kiss and an explanation but he probably doesn't want to face me after what was just said.

Honestly, I kinda wish Nash never said that because the thought of Jc with another girl makes me sick, i'd like to think that I'm the only girl he's been with even if it isn't true, it boosts my self esteem.

"Jenn wait..." I hear from the house, it's Kian.

"I have to go I-"

"I know what happened, I overheard your conversation."

"But how?"

"I ran in the house behind Jc but hid when I saw you next to him.. wait are you crying?"

"Well yeah what Nash said was pretty hurtful considering I trusted that Jc was different."

"It's okay Jenn." he replied pulling me in for a hug. I really do love his hugs.

"Want me to drive you home since you gave Andrea your car keys?

"You've just been stalking me haven't you Kian!"

"Maybe." We laugh a lot but finally I decide to let him take me home. I have Andrea my car keys expecting Jc to take me home and stay over but I guess that's not gonna happen.

We get in the elevator and arrive at my apartment.

"You can come in... if you want."

"Okay. I just want to say he's a dumbass and Elle will never compare to you, ever and I think I love you."