I cant deal with this

Jenn

I love you... I love you... i love you... I love you...

I cannot believe Kian just said that.

"Please stop before both of us get hurt Kian." I said while my eyes were filling up with tears.

"He cheated on you Jenn and didn't even have the balls to admit it, you don't need that, you don't deserve that."

"KIAN!"

"What Jenn!?"

"I... I'm sorry."

"For what? you didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes, yes I did, I played you. I Strung you along. When you and I were hooking up I had feelings for Jc."

"You uhh what?"

"I'm sorry but I'm just as bad as him." He came closer and pulled me in by my waist and lifted my chin so our eyes met.

"Jenn, we were not official we were just messing around you aren't bad for wanting more while you were single. I just wish you never chose him over me."

"Kian."

"Yes?"

"Kiss me." he pulled me in quick and out lips met, there go the butterflies. We were in a deep kiss until he pulled away.

"Your room? less likely to be walked in on." he winked.

"Wait." I said being interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket and his too.

"It's Andrea." I said worried.

"It's Jc." he responded. No clue what to do we both answered.

"She's on her way Kian." I said basically pushing him out the door.

"So is he!" he said pushing me in.

"We all need to sort this out together, well you me and Jc not andrea." he added, I love how Kian likes to work out problems instead of avoiding them that's one of the things I love about him at least..theres a whole list.

Then there was a knock on the door, it had to be Jc, Andrea has keys. The knock got louder and I rushed to open it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE." Jc screamed as i opened the door.

"Listen Jc! get out of here now, you hurt her I'm just here to comfort her."

"She doesn't need your comfort!" and in the blink of an eye, Jc's hand met my face, and it hurt like hell.