My sister is fine

Jenn

So, we are currently waiting in the hospital to get word on Jaylyn and you can tell Jc's heart is broken into a million pieces. He's been ignoring everybody including his own brother. I hope Jaylyn is okay she's too young to have to deal with serious stuff like this. Who the hell gets drunk in the middle of the day anyways! I wish we knew who did it so I could run his ass over. I also wish Jc would open up and talk to me. I can't deal with him ignoring me. I guess my wishing worked because I was kicked out of my thoughts by him pushing my shoulder hard and fast.

"Jenn! Jenn! Look." He screamed pointing behind me. I looked back quick and saw Jaylyn being wheeled out by a nurse who was wearing a tight uniform and didn't look qualified at all.

"Jaylyn's left leg is broken but the impact wasn't bad at all. She is free to leave." She said smiling and winking towards Jc.

"Mhm" I said with a slight cough to get her to look at me as I walked toward him to hold his hand. I think she caught on when she quickly walked away.

Jc

I'm not sure but I think I just saw Jenn's jealous side. The nurse that brought my sister out was hitting on me and Jenn quickly connected her hand to mine. It was cute I couldn't help but laugh a little. But, on an even better note, my sister is fine and can come home. Her leg is broken but it could've been a lot worse.

We arrived back home around 20 minutes later and Jenn ran straight up to my room. I could tell she was upset due to the fact that I was acting like a dick at the hospital. I need to find a way to make up to her.

Nothing like usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें