Its nice to finally meet you II

Jenn

"We're here." Jc said as we pulled into a driveway leading up to a cute average sized house.

"Babe what if she doesn't like me? it's not like I can just run and catch any flight back home." I said nervously, it's my first time meeting his mother how am I supposed to feel?

"She'll lo-"

"Jenn! Oh sweetie welcome welcome come in please make yourself at home! Oh you're even lovelier in person I can't believe Jc invited you out here you must be real special to him!!!" she can talk sheesh but it's good to know we're starting off on the right foot. I smile and give her a hug although she was a strong higher and I almost stopped breathing for a second.

"It's nice to finally meet you Jenn!" his mother added.

"You too! thank you for having me." I looked over and smiled at Jc you could tell he was nervous but he let out a sigh of relief when I assured him that it was okay.

"I'm gonna take Jenn upstairs to the guest room." He said grabbing my bags.

"Honey she can stay in the room with you I know nothing's going to happen I'm sure you both have more respect than to go against my rules." she said cheerfully but also in a strict tone.

"Oh okay cool well I guess I'll show you to my room."