Be mine?

Jenn

I know I'm a complete ass for going back and forth but I miss Jc. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm so afraid to commit to Kian. I will never be over Jc. His text message killed me inside, and I still want him. Why am I so dumb?

To:MyKing- Jc can we please talk?

I waited about ten minutes for a response back.

From:MyKing- I'm kinda busy right now I can call you for a few minutes.

And right as I was about to respond he called. I didn't want to seem too desperate so I waited a few seconds before answering.

"Jc!" I said unexpectedly loud.

"Jenn.. haha" he replies in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry Jc.. I should've just taken you back I'm so stupid." I started to cry over the phone hoping he couldn't hear it in my voice.

"let me guess.. you didn't want to commit to Kian so you could spare someone else's feelings and now your coming back to me because he ditched you?"

"No" I lied.

"You did the same to me Jenn. don't you understand it's a pattern and you're going to keep doing this until someone really fucks you over."

I took a minutes to process what was just said to me.

"You're right. I'm really sorry Jc I mean that with my whole heart. I love you I never stopped even when you sent that extremely hurtful text message to me. Jc I need you and only you I don't know what I was thinking when I ran to Kian."

"Jenn.. I uhh gotta go my mom needs me. I lo- I'll call you later." and then he hung up, my only opportunity to win his love back was gone. I have no more hope.

Jc

I honestly didn't know what to say to Jenn after her confession so I made up having to go. The whole time she was talking I was smiling I was just so happy she came back to me. I feel like I was an ass for hanging up though.

To:Jenn- I love you too... that's what i was going to say but I was just to scared to admit it. I want you back Jenn please be mine?

Minutes seemed like hours until she responded.

From:Jenn- wow asking me to be your girlfriend again via text I have to say very classy Mr. Calen. 😘 of course I will be yours I want nothing more than to be yours.

To:Jenn- Good because I bought you a plane ticket to come to Texas for a while check your email. I want you to finally meet my mother.

Send. This is a huge step what if she isn't ready? what if she thinks I'm crazy and leaves me again! we just got back together! *bzzzzz bzzzzz* Well her answer is..