He's gone.

Jenn

Everything is so messed up right now. I had a conversation with Jc and Kian together and all hell broke loose. I can't believe Kian is in love with me. He's told me before but I didn't actually believe him. I can't stand to look at Jc right now though, he was wrong for going through my phone I just... I can't do this anymore.

Before

"Yay we're finally home!" I said running up to Andrea who was picking us up.

"How was the trip guys!?" she yelled while hugging me. I turned to Jc and he turned away.

"I'll let you know when we get home." her smile turned to a semi-frown and I could tell she knew it wasn't that great. I tried to act like everything was okay but Jc knew that I knew about him checking my phone.

---

"Bye Jc!" Andrea waved as we arrived at his house. He kissed my cheek and left without a word. What's up with him? I haven't been acting weird so why is he? Andrea pulled off and the ride home was dead silent. I'm tired of all the tension, I know she's still mad at me about the whole Kian situation.

"So.. how was it having the house to yourself?" I asked as we were a few blocks away from home.

"I wasn't by myself, Arden and Lauren were there." she said with a bitter tone.

"Oh." was all that I could come to say. Why am I ruining all my relationships with people!? I should've known her excitement to see me wasn't going to last.

I dropped my bags on the bed along with myself. Damn, it feels good to be home. I thought to myself. Arden and Lauren weren't home so I decided to take a little nap before all the noise came. Shortly I was awakened by a A Team by Ed Sheeran which is my... wait... That's my ringtone for Kian.. why is he calling?

"Hello?" I said hesitant. I should've pretended I was my voicemail.

"Jenn! you need to come to the house quick it's about JC." he said panicking which led me to panic.

"What happened! I'm on my way right now!" I yelled into the phone.

"Jenn, he's gone!" I could feel my jaw drop and my eyes widen. I hope this is all a joke.