Why is this happening?

Jc

Does this mean I choose Jenn? If I go back now, leaving Lia and the gang to go see Jenn in the hospital which is in a completely different State..., does this mean I choose her?

*Attention flyers, we are now boarding flight 27a to California.*

This is it... this is my choice. There's no turning back once I hop on this plane. I'm going to do it. I ran to catch my flight and showed security my ticket and hopped on. Jenn, here I come.

I just got off of the plane and I'm hopping in the Uber to get to Jenn. She's going to be so surprised.

                                             *45 minutes later*

I ran into the hospital and asked about what happened to Jenn at the front desk.

"Only family is allowed to know what happened to her." The woman said with a snotty attitude.

"I'm Jenn's brother, Justin Mcallister." I responded with a smirk.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir. Your sister is in critical condition. All we know is that the accident involved a skateboard and a bus. Her left leg and her right arm are broken and she's in a coma. She's in room 8b which is down the hall and to the right."

I ran to her room, I can't believe she was in an accident. Why is this hapoening? I feel so bad for her. As I approached her room I saw her beautiful face, She looks so peaceful and gorgeous even with tubes attached to her. I walked up and held her hand while I sat next to her. I rubbed her hand for a while anx started talking.

"Jenn? you probably can't hear me but I just came all the way from Hawaii just to make sure you were okay. I'm so sorry Jenn, I really am. I treated you like shit when I shouldn't have. I hate that you're in this situation right now. I love you, and if you're willing to forgive me, I really want you. No more switching up and no more drama. It's you and I against the world baby. I know I sound like a player going in between you and Lia but in the end you're the one that I love, the one that I need, the one that I want to be with. Please be okay Jenn. Please recover I need you. I need you to be okay. I need you in my life and I mean it."

I had to leave I was in tears by the time I finished my speech. I had way more to say to her but I just couldn't I really hope she's mine again.