What if...

Kian

Jc, Jenn and I head to the living room to play the new Mario party game Jenn sent Matt and Jc out for. Matt already set everything up and is just chilling on the couch with a random ass can of whipped cream. I love that kid man. All I can think about at the moment is the softness of Jenn's lips and why she never chose me.

*Flashback to way before Andrea and I were dating*

"Jenn Bear!" I yelled from the kitchen. She was out there with Jc and Ricky and she's been oddly close to Jc lately.

"Yes KiKi?" she responded. I pulled her in close to me and stared into her eyes.

"Woah there kids we can see you." Ricky said with Jc by his side nodding for support.

"Chill I'm just trying to look deep into her soul. Jenn come here I have to show you something." I pulled her into my bedroom and hear Jc whistle as we walked away.

"What's up KiKi?" I love it when she calls me that.

"Do you and Jc have something going on?" I asked confidently.

"Of course not we're just friends. why?"

"Good." I said pulling her in and kissing her passionately for a good minute before she pulled away.

"Kian woah there I thought we agreed to just.. nevermind your kisses are irresistible." We continued to kiss her lips against mine until I started kissing down her neck which made her moan my name for a second but then she came back to reality.

"No we can't Kian." she said hitting my arm.

"Why not Jenn I like you a lot and you admitted to liking me."

"I know but.."

"Let's do this Jenn, let's be together finally."

"Kian I don't want a relationship right now." she stormed out left me in my room alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenn

I feel uncomfortable with Kian sitting next to me so I cuddle up close to Jc so he gets the point. He kept his eyes on me the whole time, even when we were playing the game he died like 4 times in the minigames because he wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Babe can we go to your room?" I said as we finished up the final round.

"Sure" he said, he gave Matt a pound and we headed to his bedroom. We laid on his bed and just cuddled while watching pokemon black and white on Netflix until we fell asleep. I wish Kian didn't make me feel so awkward. It is partially my fault from... nevermind but let's just say this isn't the first time we've kissed. I have a feeling it won't be the last either. What if Kian and I were together instead of Jc and i, I wonder if things would be different.