Huh?

Kian

Jenn responded!

Huh? I scratched my head for a good five seconds. I know I sent her a pretty clear text, so why is she saying that? Wait... Maybe she didn't get them.

what do you mean, huh? I sent you the most heartfelt text and you wanna reply, huh? That's foul. I hope Jc didn't read it, that would be a little awkward. Maybe it's good that she didn't read it. Maybe it's a sign.

Jc

Once again her phone is blinking and no surprise it's from Kian

what do you mean, huh? I sent you a heartfelt text and you wanna reply, huh? That's foul. I deleted the text without response. I can't believe he's trying to steal my girlfriend, he's suppose to be my best friend and he's doing this. Should I talk to him about this?

--

"Mom! Jenn and I are going to the store to get stuff for our trip back." I yelled. I didn't wanna talk to Jenn about the texts today since we are leaving and i'd prefer not to have a hostile plane ride.

We got to the store and headed for the snack aisle. I grabbed Oreos, Cool ranch Doritos, Munchies, and Halloween assorted candies. Jenn grabbed Chips ahoy chewy, and Cheetos. We were going to end up sharing anyways. We have to buy our drinks after our bags get checked. Jenn ran to Starbucks to grab a frappé while I checked out and we met at the car.

Jenn

Jc and I are heading home today. It was an amazing trip I honestly don't want to leave.

We arrived back at his place after we went to the grocery story to grab some essentials. And his mom had a cake delivered to the house as a goodbye present. And his brother and sister made us pictures. It was really the cutest thing ever. They all are extremely loving and I'm glad they accepted me into their home.

--

As we said our goodbyes I started to tear up.

"Oh honey you're always welcome to come back without Jc, we like you more anyways." His mom said leading us all to start laughing. We all gave hugs to each other and we headed out. The car ride was pretty silent, Jc seemed to be in his thoughts and I didn't wanna say anything. My phone beeped scaring the life out of me. Ugh it's Kian again!

no response? Okay I'm done with you. huh? I haven't gotten any te-- Jc has been in my phone. My phone always gets texts from people and so does Kian's. Why was Jc snooping and what the hell did Kian say to me to make him delete the convo?

A/N - you may have noticed that when they text, it's in bold letters now. It's just much easier but if it's confusing for you guys let me know any I will stop. Another thing, please please please don't comment "update" i want comment about the story now about me updating.