(2/2) please

Jc

I woke up to see Jenn in my arms on the small couch. I'm surprised she didn't fall off, her grip was pretty tight. It's amazing waking up next to her, I just get so many damn butterflies in my stomach. For some strange reason, Jenn doesn't have morning breath but I do so I quickly snuck out of her grasp and went to brush my teeth.

When I was done, I went into my room and saw her phone light up. "Check it Jc, Check it" the demon on my shoulder was telling me. I guess the angel was still asleep so I checked. 3 missed calls and 2 texts from Kian what? I opened the conversation and saw the most shocking messages.

Jenn, I miss us. I want us to happen again. Currently I'm on a date with the girl I thought was perfect and then I realized, you're the only one that's perfect to me. Please respond.

Come home. Leave Jc. It could be you and I, like it was meant to be. I LOVE YOU Jennifer and I mean it with my heart.

What the hell is going on!? Did Jenn and Kian have a secret relationship or is he just insane? I deleted the texts and calls and went downstairs to make breakfast for the family. Yeah I pretty much consider Jenn family.

Jenn

I was woken up by the sound of bacon popping and the smell of Jc's famous chocolate chip waffles. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen to "kiss the cook" but he swerved my kiss.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked using my irresistible pout.

"Nothing, just go get dressed or something." He said pointing in the other direction. So I walked upstairs and checked my phone. Ugh a text from Kian.

(2/2) please

Huh? What does that even mean? I responded with a simple question mark and hopped in the shower. After 20 minutes, he finally responded.

A/N- sorry it took so long! I've been super busy lately. I promise I'll stick to the schedule! Love you guys xoxo