He's Gone II

Kian

"Jenn, he's gone!" the line went silent and I could tell that she went into a state of shock. Suddenly I heard the beep in my ear to assure me that she hung up. Hopefully Jenn gets here soon. I read the note one more time to make sure I was clear:

Household,

I can't deal with this place anymore. I've made a fool of myself and lost the most important person to me. I have nothing left here and I have no choice at this point. I'm leaving. DO NOT come looking for me. DO NOT tell Jenn about this and DO NOT go to my Mom's because trust me, I won't be there.

Goodbye,

Caylen

How could I be so blind? When he came in he looked so depressed and I just sat on the couch and paid attention to creeping on his girlfriend. I'm an awful best friend and ex- boyfriend. I shouldn't be getting involved with Jenn. Although, I did have her first.

I heard a quick knock on the door and jumped out of my seat to open it. Jenn pushed through as I opened the door and ran to Jc's room.

"Where is he? KIAN TELL ME NOW PLEASE!" she screamed as her eyes were forming tears. She looked over and saw the note on the table.

"Is this..?" she asked nervously. I nodded as she lifted it up and read it. I could tell from the heavy breathing that the note scared her even more than she already was.

"Jenn I.."

"No! We need to find him. The fact that he's gone means that anything could happen to him." she said pacing back and forth. I could either confess my love and turn against my best friend... or help her find him and realize that she's in love with Jc and not me.