I want this

Jenn

He squeezed my breasts and I let out a slight moan.

"Do you want to?" He asked, breaking our magical make out.

"Please." I begged for him to continue. He really got me in the mood.

"This is your first I just want you to want this." he pouted.

"Kian, shut up.. I want this." I kissed him before he spoke again and pulled off his blue button down shirt, accidentally popping the first two off. We laughed silently but continued.

He rolled over so I could be on top and he pulled my shirt off and took off my pajama shorts.

Kian

Jenn's body was revealed and I must say she has a nice body. I took off her red bra and her matching panties. This was it, I finally get to have Jenn. She leaned down to kiss my neck and down my chest. She reached the waist line on my pants and tugged at it. She makes me rock hard.

"Jenn, let me do you first." I said a little too excited. I know this is her first official time.. might as well make it amazing.

I flipped her over and put my head between her legs slowly moving my tongue up and down her sensitive spots. I could tell she liked it from the amount of sheet grabbing and levitating she was doing.

"Tell me what you want." I attempted to talk dirty to set the mood even freakier.

"I want you." she yelled.

"And what do you want me to do to you right now?" I said, still going.

"Keep doing that." she said.

"Keep doing what?" I knew she didn't wanna say it but it'll only help her in the future when we do this again.

"Kian.."

"Say it Jenn or I'll stop." she moaned and groaned at the same time.

"Keep eating me." she said quick and quiet. I went faster and harder until I was solid as a rock and went inside of her. Thrusting in and out her moans got louder and my name became more clear as she screamed.

"You ready to cum?" I asked knowing she would be embarrassed. She nodded and I thrusters one last time even harder which set her off. Her legs were shaking and the smile on my face grew. If only I could teach her how to be more dirty.

"My turn?" she asked

"Nah I'm pretty close right now I don't want it all over you." I laughed and she shrieked. next time is going to be even better.

A/N- didn't know how graphic you guys wanted it to be so I just made it an average amount ... lol leave comments. Thanks for reading xoxo