Whats wrong?

Jenn

So I decided to surprise Jc (which he ruined) with a nice picnic at the park that we actually met in. Oh so romantic right? Not unoriginal at all. But I don't care because Jc loves it and that is all that matters. I sat on the blanket and unpacked the food while Jc ran to the bathroom which I told his dumb self to do before we left. I made bacon, turkey, and cheese sandwiches which are jc's favorite and cut them into little triangles, I packed various types of chips and dip, some cans of soda, a bowl of fruits, and veggie sticks with ranch dip. I just went all out for no reason because half of this isn't even going to get eaten today. I also packed a frisbee, a kite, bug spray and all that other cool picnic stuff that people love to bring.

"I'm back babe oh wow everything looks great when did you have the time to make this!?" He said looking at the sandwiches mainly.

"I went shopping last night and got up early to make the stuff duh." He came over and kissed my forehead, his lips were so soft I die everyone he kisses me.

"You know you're the best right Jenn?"

"I've been told haha thank you Jc." the day went by and we were suddenly laying down watching the stars together, it was everything I we'd wanted right here actually happening. I know I may not seem like a lovey dovey girl and I'm not but Jc changes me in ways I can't even begin to explain. He's the one. He is and always will be the one no matter what we go through. He's mine.

"Babe?" I heard it in his voice, that was an unhappy babe, a questionable babe, a babe that no babe wanted to hear.

"What's wrong Jc?" I asked with a stutter. I really hope I didn't mess anything up. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Maybe i just need to calm down.

"Do you love me or are you in love with me? We never cleared that up." my heart was pounding so quick. If I say I'm in love and he doesn't feel the same then what does that mean?

"Jc...."

"Because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you." I'm pretty much excited that he cut me off because if he didn't I probably would've came out my mouth the wrong way.

"Really? because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you too." I'm actually positive just don't wanna sound to crazy. But it worked because guess what we did next. Oh yeah crazy make out scene that's in just about everything. My boyfriend is just amazing. Nothing could ruin this day.... nevermind.