This Cant be Real part 2

Jenn
Kian removed the shirt that had my the remains of my saliva on it. His beautiful body was revealed and I got lost in my thoughts until I felt the pressure of fingernails going into my arm, pushing me out of the surprisingly comfortable chair.

"Thanks Drea, it would've been worse if I did it." Kian snickered and stuck a fist up in the air.

Moments of silence flew by until a knock sounded across the apartment and the door swung open.

"I told you to lock the door!" Andrea yelled as she ran to stop the intruders.

"I did." Kian responded seconds later in a silent tone. I could tell that she was using him. It was obvious to me and to him. I noticed a frown appear on his face but he turned away when he realized it was showing.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I heard two voices scream in Unison from the entrance. Footsteps grew louder and my heart beat was increasing. Who is it? Are they here to save me or possibly torment me? I turned my head and leaned over a tad bit to see Ricky holding Andrea and Jc running over to get me. Thank god.

"Oh Jenn, this can't be real, it can't." he said, frantically trying to untie the rope that was holding me. The pain grew more and more as the rope began to furiously rub against my skin. I winced in pain multiple times but Jc didn't get the hint.

"Go... get ugh the scissors Jc." I managed, not ring able to tolerate the pain of the burns. He ran to get the scissors from the top drawer and cut me out, without Kian noticing. I don't know how he didn't notice... the bathroom door was practically fully opened.

"We have to get you out of here." Jc panicked. As we got up, the door was blocked by Kian.

"Where are you going? We're just getting started. And look, two more people to add to our game." he grinned.

A/N I know this is late and short, I'm currently in another country visiting family so I didn't have much time. Look forward to part three soon!