We can't do this.

Jenn

As Kian and I patiently wait for Jc and Matt to come back to his room, there's an awkward silence.

"Look Kian." "Look Jenn." we said simultaneously.

"You first" I said out of curiosity.

"Jenn I just reall-"

"We're back!" I really wanted to hear what Kian had to say too bad Matt had to barge in. What am I saying? my boyfriend is behind him of course I want them barging in.

I have to know what Kian was going to say.

"Jc, Matt can you guys to to the store and get that new Mario Party game I wanna play it tonight." I say pulling out $30 from my wallet.

"You sure you wanna stay again babe?" Jc asked, I love how he wants to keep me safe.

"Yeah you can trust Kian I kinda hit him with a big stick so I just wanna make sure he's okay." I say with a smile.

"Oh gosh you violent child but okay be back in 30." Jc said taking the money from me. I love the fact that he doesn't beg to pay when I give him money he knows to just shut up and go.

After the door slammed I turned to Kian and smiled. A random smile I didn't even know what I was smiling for.

"Say what you were gonna say." I demanded.

"You didn't hit me Jenn." he responded scratching his head.

"Shut up and tell me Kian."

"Ohh I see what you did. But uhh Jenn I really have feelings for you." My jaw dropped to the floor. Me? of all people!?

"Kian..."

"Shhh don't respond it was dumb to say."

"But Kian."

"Jenn stop I don't want you to feel pressured to-" I ran and cut him off with a kiss his mouth pressed against mine and I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. Oh shit what is happening.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down at the ground.

"It's okay." he said shyly. His cheeks blushing.

"We can't do this I hope you know." I said leaving his room and heading to Jc's. I don't know what I was thinking.

I got to Jc's room and sat on the floor and saw a piece of paper peeking from under his bed. It was a note.... to me?

Dear Jenn,

I don't do this often, actually I've never done this before so don't be surprised if this comes out shitty. Anyways Jenn I just want to tell you how much I love you. There are a lot of things you don't know about me though and I feel like it would be best if I told you what I did the other day, I uhh well I kinda hooked up with Lia again. The night we went to the movies she came to my doorstep and kissed me, I didn't kiss back if that counts but I still count it as hooking up because although I didn't kiss her back, I didn't stop her either. I feel like an ass and I honestly don't think I'm going to give this to you but you need to know that I love you more than anyone else in the world you and I were meant to be and I don't want to lose you to her" the rest of the paper was torn off, I cannot believe it, I'm mad at myself for kissing Kian meanwhile he's hiding the fact that he kissed Lia! What the hell is up with that! Suddenly his bedroom door opened and he looked down at the paper which was still in my hand.

"Jenn I'm so sorry." he said with tears filling his eyes. I couldn't get mad at him I mean I kissed his best friend not too long ago and probably won't tell him. I got up and ran to hug him tight.

"I love you Jc." He looked at me like he was scared but excited at the same time.

"You forgive me?" he asked shaking me and spinning me around.

"Of course I do! we've come to far to give up now." I said. He leaned in to kiss me but before our lips met Kian was standing in the door way.

"Eh hemm, are we playing this game or what?"