I never even kissed her

Jenn
"...I can't deal with this Jenn." He looked into my eyes for the first time in what seems like forever. I could see the redness in his eyes increasing and his anger decreasing as he finally spoke the truth.

"Jc... I.. I'm sorry. But you knew how much I loved you and you took advantage of that. I know it's not because of my virginity because I offered to let you take it multiple times and you refused so what is it!" I trembled as the words slipped out of my mouth and I soon started to regret asking.

"Jenn, I didn't want to with you because every time you wanted to, it wasn't a perfect moment and that's what I was waiting for. Lia was just a practice dummy and I never even kissed her." I think he realized how bad that sounded well... is because he broke eye contact quickly as he looked at Ricky who had entered the room moments ago and kept quiet. I heard him sniffle seconds later, but didn't acknowledge it. That's what he wants. This is way too awkward and I can tell he's feeling weird too.

Jc

We leaned in and kissed, the most magical kiss we've ever had. Does this mean we are back together or is she playing mind games with me?

"I love you Jc. I want you back." I looked into her selfish little eyes and pushed my negative thoughts to the side which led me to look in her sensitive yet cautious eyes.

"I love you too..."

I soon snapped back into reality.. back into the present. I looked to my right and Jenn wasn't even on the couch next to me, she was in the kitchen. I saw her nose turning red and her cheeks were as pale as snow. Was she crying? why would she be?

As I was in denial of her sadness, Ricky was certain of it as he went over to comfort her. I looked away and used my last amount of energy to grab the Tv remote and turn on ridiculousness. The episodes flew by as I sat there watching Jenn and Ricky patching and re-painting the hole I created as I was in the worst mood ever. I wish that was Kian's head. I know he's using Jenn to get under my skin. For all I know, he's in cahoots with Andrea. Either way, I'm going to get to the bottom of this and get my girl back.

Jenn
"This wall is never getting fixed." I whispered to Ricky so Jc wouldn't hear me talk about his earlier experience

"I know but I also don't want to make him feel worse." he mumbled back as he added yet another layer of plaster. I looked over to see Jc in a deep sleep. I ran to the hallway closet to get him a sheet and spread it across him. He's so cute when he's sleeping I can't help but feel my heart drop when I realize what I'm doing. Jc probably doesn't even want me near him, but here I am treating him like he's mine when he isnt.