You and I could never work

Jc

"Jc... I forgive you but, we can't lie to eachother. I cheated on you too... With Kian."

"My... My best friend Kian? Please say no please Jenn please fucking say no!!" I started to cry again and honestly I don't care this is heartbreaking.

"Yes, I'm sorry Jc but you act like you were there for me you were off cheating too." she said extremely calm and confident.

"Did you like it?" I asked scared for her answer.

"Yes." She said too quick.

"Jenn, how could you!" I slammed my fist against the table next to me.

"I'm coming over there Jenn don't leave." I grabbed my car keys and ended up at a bad I just couldn't do it. After 3 drinks I was drunk, I'm a lightweight I know. I checked my phone to see three new texts.

From:Jenn- where are you it's been hours Jc I'm waiting for you.

From:Jenn- I guess you're standing me up nice, thanks I guess.

From:Jenn- Don't try to contact me again. Bye Jc clearly You and I could never work out.

Fuck her. She cheated on me with my best friend!

To:Jenn- I never loved you. I don't want you. conceited bitch.

Send.

Jenn

From:MyKing-I never loved you. I don't want you. conceited bitch.

Did Jc really send that to me? that just hit me hard. I've been waiting hours for him to show up and then he says that. I can't deal with this anymore. I'm calling Kian.