Welcome Back!

Jc

So I've been up since 7am running around town with Jenn because she's throwing a welcome back party for Andrea and of course I opened my mouth and now it's being held at our new place. So of course I bought tons of shit to bribe my neighbors with or else they wouldn't allow us to have this party.

"Babe calm down! Her flight doesn't get in until 6:30" I said rubbing her back as she started to hyperventilate.

"I know I know but I just want it to be perfect Jc, especially because Kian lives here and although they're friends it's still going to be awkward." She looked at me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm sorry babe, you know how I get when I have a goal with a time limit." she said and started driving towards party city to get the balloons.

"What time are we picking up the cake and getting the food?" I said with a checklist in my head.

"Ricky is getting the cake at 6 and right after we get the balloons we are going to the store to get some food anything else we may need don't forget we have people bringing food too can you remind them?" Clearly she was unable to text. Jenn hasn't been home to remind Lauren and Arden to bring food but I sent out a Mass text.

To: Lauren, Arden, Rebecca, Connor, Trevor, Matt....: Hey guys! Don't forget about Andreas Welcome back party! if you're bringing anything you should get started soon! Party starts at 7 see you at my place!

Done and done! I'm really excited for so many people that I haven't seen in months to come.

After what seemed like hours, we finally got back to my place and Jenn and I got cooking.

"Jc you're doing the barbecue tonight right?"

"Yeah, need any help right now?" She pointed to the cupcake mix and it got the point.

"We should make a cooking type video." I said excitedly

"That's not actually a bad idea!" I ran upstairs to get my camera equipment set up and before I knew it we were filming.

"What's up guys! Jc here with my beautiful girlfriend Jenn!"

"Hi" she waved with a cute smile.

"Today we're going to make lovely red velvet cupcakes" We took the viewers through the steps and put the cupcakes in the oven.

"Jenn, can you go see if the hottub is working?"

"Sure I'll be back."

"Now guys, I'm going to put a whole tub of icing on her ! I secretly bought another one just for this."

"It's working perfectly fine." she said as she returned. Her hands were wet from the hottub inspection.

"1..."

"Jc why are you counting?"

"2..."

"Jc what is going on!?"

"3!" I ran over and put the icing all over her face.

"Jc! oh my gosh that's our only icing!!!"

"That's what you're worried about!? I bought another." she ran over and kissed me smudging icing all over my face it was cute, tasty and sticky.

*At the Party*

"Shh she's coming." Jenn texted me a few seconds ago saying her an Andrea were down the block. Then they walked out the back.

"Uhh Jenn why are we out he-"

"Surprise!!!! Welcome Back Andrea!!!" everyone shouted.

"Oh my gosh guys this is so sweet thank you all so much." she said starting to tear up. From what I know, Andrea never really had many friends so, it's good for her to know that she has so many that care about her now. Kian walked up and gave her a big long hug which was nice since they broke up and all.

The party was going great... WAS. But then it all came crashing down.