[ Prologue ]

Yoongi

Yoongi bit his lips as he stared at the screen of his computer with awe visible in his eyes. His so-called source of hapiness was displayed in the screen of his desktop. He was anxious, waiting for any kind of movement or noise to emit from the computer.

She was finally waking up—he thought.

Yoongi jumped in his seat while observing the way she rubs her eyes and greets her family picture with a cheerful "Good morning!", Yoongi smiles unconsciously. The sun sure woke up brighter that day.

Oh my, he thought

The way she stood up gracefully. The way she rubbed her sleepy cute eyes and the way it shone as she opened her curtains. The way her face gleamed as bright as the morning sun.

The way she talks and motivate herself in front of the mirror while muttering a cute 'hwaiting' after wearing her cute little high school uniform, not that he looked, he really didn't, absolutely not.

The way she ties her hair in a messy yet adorable bun, that she couldn't care less about.

The way she smiles.

The way she walks.

Heck—even the way she breaths. So sexy

While she performed, what was to her, her daily routine, Yoongi couldn't help but wonder how could she turn something so plain, like opening a damn stove, into something so elegant? Just how exactly?

Yoongi knew this wasn't healthy, none of these were.

He knew that from the start, actually.

Though, he didn't thought it would affect him this bad. He didn't thought he'll be this smitten. He didn't know he'd fall for her this hard.

Oh boy, am I obsessed.

He thought it was just a little petty crush, that turned more than a pathetic high school crush, that turned into something more than love, then turned into infatuation and unfortunately turned obsession.

He wouldn't stop.

He couldn't stop.

He can't stop himself.

And neither could you.

[A/N: Hi *wink*, also im currently re writing this umm yeah ]