[ 19 ]

[ September 16 ; Wednesday ]

The thought of (Y/N) smiling for another guy made him mad. So fucking mad, that guy must be punished severely. Being that close with his girl was already a big N.O. but flirting with her? That guy just dug his own grave.

He was so mad he punched the wall of the empty classroom he was in. He punched until his hands gave a bright red color.

Oh look, my hands are blushing.

He wanted to do so many things to Jaebam, Jaebyun, whatever the guy's name was. That little prick that didn't have the courage to ask her if she was single and using his friend as an excuse, pathetic little shit.

Luckily his (Y/N) was smart enough to tell them she wasn't interested. Does she already know that she loves Yoongi? Did she have some sort of epiphany that made her realize she loved him and only him? Yoongi thought to himself

B-but I was suppose to make her fall in love with me. And I am s-supposed to be her prince charming. He thought while pouting a bit.

Or am I overthinking? Again.

But part 2 of his grand plan was about to start. Damn Jae-something had to interfere. Nobody must interfere, nobody.

"Oppa, a-are you alright?" A small freshman popped from the door.

"Yeah, I'm good. Can you, do you mind? Um closing the door" Yoongi replied, he didn't want to look vulnerable to anyone, that side was for (Y/N) only.

"Oh no! Oppa your hands are bleeding" she shouted while pulling Yoongi to the infirmary

With a weak state he just followed. He also didn't want to see (Y/N) speaking to that guy.

"Just have to remove and replace the bandaids? Okay Mr. Min?" The nurse said although Yoongi wasn't actually listening the words ringing in his head.

"Yeah sure. You can leave now you know?" Yoongi said facing the girl.

"Jisoo" she replied.

"Yeah Jisoo"

"No. I'm not leaving you, you might do it again" she pouted while caressing Yoongi's fist. While Yoongi visibly cringed.

"Nurse, I um, heating pads please" someone who entered the infirmary tried to say, Yoongi knew exactly who that someone was.

(Y/N) sat at the sofa while stiffling her screams of agony and pain. It seems her cramps decided to be a bitch today.

As she sat, she could see through the room where people sleep and rest, and saw Yoongi and a famous freshman she didn't know. She was about to wave when the pain struck her again. Like really hard, she was in tears. It hurted like shit.

Am I crying? (Y/N) you weakshit.

"It's in the girl's changing room. Someone didn't gave it back" the nurse said "I'm just gonna-"

"No need. I'll just go there mys-ow" (Y/N) said while cluthing her stomach. Its better to be whining in pain alone there, instead of the room where Yoongi and his friend was.

"Ow" she said while going out.

"Wait, I-I c-can explain. Its n-not what i-it looks like. I swear, I l-" Yoongi said while grabbing her hand

"Ow, it hurts" (Y/N) whined.

"Hey, are you okay? No, stop crying. Oh my god" he panicked

"No, it's okay. Its just my monthly gi-Ouch" she replied.

"What were you gonna explain again? Why?" She asked again, baffled why he followed her and what explaining is he going on about.

"Oh, did I say something? I didn't! C'mon let's go. Let's ditch! I'll treat you, anywhere anything" he said rushingly waving his hands in the air

"It's fine, because I really need the, um yeah" (Y/N) said while she was flustered, shaking her head a bit

"The what? I can get it for you" Yoongi said.

"Heat -cough- pa -cough-" cramps and coughs. Great.

"Heating pads?" Yoongi asked. What is that?

"Yah! Nevermind" she said while blushing. As she runned towards the opposite direction where the changing room was.

"Oh yeah this way" she mumbled to herself while running again.

"Bye, Yoongs" she said curtly while waving and ran as fast as she could.

"Y-yoongs?!" He whispered to himself.

'If she says my name is Yoongs, then my name is Yoongs, official and permanent. Or it can be a nickname just for the two of us' he thought blissfully while walking back to class.